Idiomas da excursão
- Percorra as ruas da cidade e entre no espírito local
- Para toda a família
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
• Pick up at 7.00 am from the hotel/residence, transfer to Bus stop which will take you to Srimangal. It is a 4-5 hours journey from Dhaka. We will provide private vehicle for a group of 3 person or more.
• Check into the eco-resort in Srimangal. You may also ask us to book resort in tea garden which might be confirmed up on availability.
• After lunch, explore nearby tea gardens in Srimangal by Riding Cycle. Visit a tea factory to see the process of making tea.
• After returning to the hotel and freshen up, go for dinner on a local restaurant.
• Overnight stay at Srimangal.
Day-2: Exploring wildlife at Lawachara National Park, Srimangal
• Start early morning for a rewarding wildlife trek through the Lawachara National Park. We take the 3 hours trail for the maximum opportunity to see wildlife, specially the Hollock Gibbons for which is this forest famous for.
• After breakfast, continue sight-seeing. Lunch at a local restaurant.
• Return to the hotel and take some rest.
• Spend the evening by riding local boats at the beautiful Madhabpur lake.
• Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight stay at srimangal.
Day-03: Hiking at Rajkandi Reserve Forest to Hamham Waterfalls or Baikkar Beel
• Start early morning and drive toward Rajkandi Reserve Forest on a old model 4×4 car through a broken muddy road. Arrive at Kalabanpara village in the edge of the forest in 1.5 hours, and start laborious trekking through the Rajkandi Reserve Forest to discover Hamham Waterfalls. You need to track 3 hours through the up and down hills to reach the waterfalls. Upon arrival on the waterfall, we’ll have 01 hour break to have lunch, and start our return journey. we’ll hike 3-4 hours through knee deep water to Kalabanpara, and drive back to Srimangal in the evening. If water level is higher than usual because of rain, we’ll return on the same hilly way.
• Very Early in the morning we towards Baikkar Beel for bird watching. You will find thousands of birds chanting your name and roming around. We will walk through the bush and ride watch tower to have a close look at the birds life.
• We will have lunch and start our return journey to Dhaka leaving back tea garden in the evening.
• Drop at your hotel/residence at late evening. End of the tour.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Accommodation in Eco Resort with transportation in Non A/C bus from Dhaka to Srimangal. We will use non A/C local transport to move around Srimangal. Accommodation will be on Twin Sharing basic.
A partir de
USD 290,00Detalhes de preços
Private A/C transport from Dhaka with accommodation Eco Resorts in twin/couple bed sharing basis. Local transportation will also be in A/C transport.
A partir de
USD 415,00Detalhes de preços
All Private Transfer with accommodation in 5 Star Hotel or 4 Start Resorts in standard category deluxe room in twin/couple bed sharing basis.
A partir de
USD 1.075,00Detalhes de preços
Relax in green garden of Srimangal
- 2-night accommodation
- Wild life walking tour
- Cycling through tea garden
- Entrance fees
- Lunch, dinner and snacks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Local transport is used during this tour
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.