Idiomas da excursão
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
3:30pm to 5:30pm: We will meet you at your place of residence or hotel and start our journey to Sadarghat; the steamer terminal is one of the most crowded places of Dhaka.
6pm to overnight: After experiencing the busy port, our paddle steamer will pick you up at 6pm, just in time for dinner. After dinner, you can step outside for a breath of fresh air and take in the surrounding areas.
6am to 10am: There's no need to wake up so early unless you're interested in capturing the scenic beauty of village morning; otherwise, you can lie in bed and enjoy breakfast in your room. During this time the streamer will pass through a number of rivers and reach Hularhat.
10:30am to 2:30pm: You will be taken to different places in Bagerhat such as Khan Jahan's mausoleum, Shat Gombuj (Sixty Dome) Mosque and a museum. We will have lunch in Traditional Restaurant near Steamer Station.
2:30pm to 6:30pm: We will try to see the returning steamer to reach Barishal, if time allows. Otherwise, we will catch a local bus to reach Barishal. You will check in to a hotel and stay overnight.
5:30am to 8:30am: In order to catch the floating market, you'll need an early start. Traveling via Tuk Tuk, you'll reach the bank of Shondha River from where you will start back water trip.
8:30am to 5pm: You will be exploring the backwater trip and riverside life of Bangladesh by local engine boat. On the path you will find unique floating vegetable gardens, colorful floating market. If it’s during the rainy season, you may find a wood boat market along with Guava Market most of the day. You'll move through rivers and canals, where you'll learn about different fishing techniques and how the river plays a lively part in village life. You'll have lunch in a homely restaurant and after you'll take a trip to the Guthia Mosque.
6:00pm to overnight: You will start the return overnight journey to Dhaka by steamer. If your trip lands on a full moon, you'll be able to enjoy the view from the roof.
When the cruise ends, we will take you back to your hotel in Dhaka.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Paddle Steamer of 19th Century
- 3 nights accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Dhaka
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Group discount is available
- Paddle Steamer ticket depends on subject to availability and also the date of the tour. The date dependency is because, only 4 paddle steamer are there and operated random order in a week and other 3 days are covered by regular steamer. If we can not catch it on down stream, we will try to cover it in return journey
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.