Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Preço competitivo
- Para toda a família
- Inclui embarque e entrega gratuitas no porto
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Viagem de vários dias
Whether you are already in Dhaka or arriving at the airport, you will be picked up and transferred to Sreemangal to check in to the hotel. If arriving at Shahjalal International Airport in Dhaka, a tour representative will greet you as you exit the arrivals terminal.
You will visit Lowacherra National Park and Adivasi Villages (Khashia village). A few hours later, you can enjoy your launch at your own cost and then visit Madhabpur Lake. in the evening, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
After taking breakfast, start your day with a visit to Madhabkunda Waterfall. Madhabkunda is famous for its biggest waterfall in Bangladesh. This waterfall carries million tons of water everyday that falls from a height of 200 feet. In the evening, return to your hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast you will visit Monipuri villages, Manipuri Handicraft Shopping, Nilkantha Tea Cabin and Bangladesh Tea Research Institute. After lunch at your own cost you’ll visit Baikka Beel that was declared to be a sanctuary for fishes in 2003 located in an area of great natural beauty. The widespread empty wetland near it Baikka Beel is amazing. This beel is the living place of numerous birds and fishes. From the time you enter the haor area you will be engrossed by the sweet chirping of various birds. In the evening, we return to our hotel.
Early morning drive to Jaflong, one of the most attractive tourist spots in Sylhet division of Bangladesh. Jaflong is famous for its stone collections. After launch you have an option to take a Lalakhal Boat Trip at your own cost. In the evening, we go back to the hotel and get ready to head back to Dhaka after dinner. Leave Sreemangal for Dhaka in the evening by an AC/Non AC bus or train.
Arrive in Dhaka in the early morning and drop-off at Shahjalal International Airport for your onward flight. If you will continue staying in Dhaka, we can also take you to your hotel in Dhaka.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Sylhet Tour 1 Traveller
Sylhet, of course, is best known for its tea. This is where the country’s commercial tea production first began.
A partir de
USD 471,00Detalhes de preços
Sylhet Tour - 2 Travellers
2-traveller discount package,Sylhet. Of course, is best known for its tea. This is where the country’s commercial tea production first began.
A partir de
USD 412,00Detalhes de preços
Sylhet tour for 4 persons
Sreemangal and Sylhet tour for 4 persons with discount rate
A partir de
USD 353,00Detalhes de preços
Boat trip in Bangladesh
- 5 nights accommodation (Twin sharing basis) as per itinerary
- AC / Non AC Transport / Local Transport,
- Airport or hotel pickup and drop-off in Dhaka
- Experienced guide
- All sightseeing, toll and entry fees as per itinerary
- All Taxes and service charges
- Meals and drinks
- Items of personal nature and items not mentioned above
- Any other things not mentioned in Inclusions section
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Discount price is available for group size of 4 or more
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.