Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Um motorista exclusivo garante aos seus guias atenção total durante todo o dia
Durban, also known as "Ethekwini", is the largest city in South Africa. This amazing city is known for being the busiest port in South Africa and is also a famous places for tourism because of its warm subtropical climate and extensive beaches.
On this trip you will embark on a detailed and beautiful tour of the City. It will fascinate you with its different landmarks which highlights the magnificent, amazing, and diverse history and culture of Durban. On this trip you will get the chance to see and experience first hand the following famous Durban attractions:
Victoria Street Market which is a definite must do for everyone who wants to experience Durban's rich and diverse culture with fantastic bargains at more than 170 stalls. Then enjoy a tour of the old Durban Aparthied surburbs and the City Centre Walk as Durban's historical town is not very big and can be explored on foot. You will then have the opportunity to visit the Grey Street Mosque which is the largest in the Southern Hemisphere.
You will also visit the KwaMuhle Aparthied Museum which is home to the historical records of the different and many cultures that played a part in shaping Durban into the city that it is today (despite restrictions imposed by the Aparthied government). You will then move on to the Botanical Gardens is located in the city of Durban. Not only is it the oldest public institution, but it is also Africa's oldest surviving Botanical Gardens.
The last visit on this tour will be the Umngeni Hindu Temple which is the oldest temple complex in South Africa, the three temples here reflect the three main forms of Hinduism.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Centrally located Durban hotel.
Hotel pick up reconfirmation is required, refer to details for further information
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
The famous Moses Mabhida Staduim
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Meals and drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Greek speaking or French translator) but English is the primary language of this tour.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.