Idiomas da excursão
Continue past Durban City Hall and the Playhouse Theatre complex to the Indian Markets, where you can get a taste of Indian culture. Enjoy the scents of spices and see the hawkers and herbalists ply their trades.
The tour then heads off to Durban's newest attraction: Ushaka Marine World, for lunch (not included).
Afterwards enjoy a guided tour of this world class facility, which will comprise a saltwater aquarium with both indoor and outdoor displays and exhibits of South Africa's unique Indian and Atlantic Ocean Marine life. Also included is a wonderful Dolphin, Seal and Penguin show.
At the end of Durban's Golden Mile, is the beginning of a new world of fun, entertainment end excitement. Ushaka Marine World , spanning over 15 hectares of prime beach front, is Africa's largest marine theme park. Incorporating fresh and sea water, lush vegetation, natural materials and the recreation of a 1920's cargo ship wreck, Ushaka Marine World had created a magical world of sea and marine life.
The park is made up of 5 zones:
Aquarium, dolphinarium, seal pool, dive tank, snorkel reef and lots more
Culinary delights at the Cargo Hold and Upper Deck
Wet 'n' Wild
A fun fresh water world of slides and pools for the adrenaline junkie
Non-stop beach and surf action
There's nothing to beat the marine theme shopping adventure
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Durban Coastal City View
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional narration by tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The listed price does not include a R5.00 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Coaches are not wheelchair accessible.
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour to operate.
- Toilets are available on coaches with a seating capacity of 28 to 44 passengers. There are no toilets on the 15 seater Sprinters and Minivans. Vehicle used will depend on passenger numbers on the day.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.