Idiomas da excursão
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Viagem de vários dias
- Percorra as ruas da cidade e entre no espírito local
Receive a pickup from a hotel in Eilat at 9pm. Travel to the Taba border and commence with the border proceedings. Then take a 10-hour drive to Cairo, arriving around 7:30am. Stop for coffee before starting the tour, then visit the pyramids of Giza, and the Sphinx before stopping at a local restaurant for lunch.
After lunch, the tour continues with a stop at the Egyptian Museum, which has the largest collection of ancient artifacts in the world. Walk in the famous Khan el Kalilee bazaar. You'll head to the train station for an overnight ride to Luxor, approximately a 9-hour journey.
Upon arrival in Luxor, tour the West Bank of the Luxor Valley of the Kings, including the Hatshepsut Temple. Continue on to the East Bank and visit the Karnak and Luxor Temples. Then head back to the train station for a return, overnight ride to Cairo.
On the final day, start the day touring ancient Cairo. Visit the Coptic Church and the Synagogue of Ben Ezra. This is Cairo's oldest synagogue. Then tour the Cairo Citadel before beginning the ride back to the Taba border. After getting through the border, the tour ends with a hotel drop-off in Eilat.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
3 Day Guided Tour of Cairo and Luxor from Eilat for 2+ travellers
A partir de
USD 894,00Detalhes de preços
3 Day Guided Tour of Cairo and Luxor from Eilat for a single traveller
A partir de
USD 1.787,00Detalhes de preços
- All activities
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Accommodation as per itinerary in a sleeping train
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The listed price does not include a $65 per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority
- The listed price does not include visa to Egypt. Visa can be made at the border for a fee of $50 per person
- Multi-language guide (extra fee of 35$)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel