Idiomas da excursão
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Inclui equipamento de snorkel
- Excursão totalmente narrada
- Viagem de vários dias
- Experiência Única
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
Your adventure begins with pick up from your Exmouth accommodation between 7:45am and 8am. From there, travel by road into Cape Range National Park. This is a wonderfully scenic drive that usually takes about 45 minutes, depending on the kayak launching spot for the day.
Arrive at the launching spot it's time to unload kayaks and get fitted-out with sun shirts, hats, life jackets and snorkeling gear. Load the kayaks with all the gear needed for the next 3 days, including our comfortable camping gear (even inflatable pillows), your personal gear in dry bags, and all our delicious food and water, before the all-important safety talk and paddling instruction.
You'll then spend the morning kayaking to a snorkel spot for morning tea and a guided snorkel. Along the way your guide will point out some of Ningaloo's spectacular features and wildlife.
After morning tea, it's time for some more kayaking and reef exploration before stopping for lunch. Lunch is a make-your-own affair from a wide selection of fresh rolls salads, meats, fruits and other goodies. Hot and cold drinks and shade from the sun is also provided.
In the late afternoon, your guide will select a nice beach to camp on, relax, and kick back for the night. Before dinner, and in between stories of the day, sleeping arrangements will be organized. Dinner will be prepared and cooked using only the finest fresh ingredients. You'll then sit down to a healthy meal and good conversation under the stars before turning in for a peaceful night's sleep.
Day 2: (B,L,D)
After breakfast, pack up camp and head off for more sea kayaking and snorkeling around the beautiful lagoons of Ningaloo Reef. Day two follows the same general outline as the first- all governed by the wonders you find along the way.
Day 3: (B,L)
After another amazing day on the reef we finish kayaking, clean up and drive back to Exmouth, usually returning around 4pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 2 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- National Park fees
- Afternoon tea
- Morning tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel and kayaking equipment
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.