- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Opção popular com crianças
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui almoço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
The crew will ensure everybody is 100% at ease, then get you warmed up by dropping into one of the most beautiful reefs in the world at the first snorkel site and discover an abundance of coral, tropical fish, turtles and potentially even manta rays or dugongs. Your guides will be right there with you in the water to steer you in the right direction and answer any questions you may have.
While you're busy exploring the reef, a spotter plane has already departed and is searching for whale sharks cruising nearby.When a whale shark has been spotted, it’s all systems go. The skipper heads the boat towards the whale shark’s location. There’s a buzz in the air, the excitement and anticipation mount among crew and passengers alike. You will then be split into two groups and prepare for your jump into the crystal clear waters of the Ningaloo. Most of these sharks are between 13-39 feet long (4-12 m), but have been know to grow as large as 59-feet (18-meters).
A professional photographer is all the while capturing every moment and from the very best angle for you to take home. It’s likely that this won’t be your only shark, the pilot has been busy searching for another gentle giant to swim with, and on his call get ready to do it all again.
There's already lunch on the way as you head back in to look for manta rays, dugongs and even humpback whales (when in season). You’ll get yet another chance to pack more into your trip, go snorkeling or make use of our glass bottom kayaks and stand up paddle boards to surrender those last bits of energy you’ve got stored away to this wondrous aquatic playground. To celebrate, kick back and enjoy with a glass of sparkling and a seasonal fruit platter while the tour meanders its way back to the mainland.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Swim with Whale Sharks
Plunge into crystal clear waters and get up close and personal with the biggest fish in the sea on the breathtakingly beautiful Ningaloo Reef
A partir de
USD 296,18Detalhes de preços
Want to join our tour but don't want to swim with a Whale Shark? Join us as an observer!
A partir de
USD 191,56Detalhes de preços
Swim with Whale Sharks Ningaloo Reef Exmouth WA
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Buffet lunch
- Light refreshments
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Glass of champagne and certificate for swimming with a whale shark
- Use of stand up paddle boards and glass-bottom kayaks
- Gift bag
- Photography and video services
- Services and goods that are not mentioned in itinerary
- GOPROS for hire onboard $45 including photos on a USB
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Prescription goggles are available
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 4 e 7 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 25 por cento.
Se cancelar entre 3 e 3 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.