Idiomas da excursão
As you paddle, your enthusiastic guide will point out wildlife along the banks of the river. Catch sight of kingfishers, hawks and bald eagles flying above the marshes. See foxes, beavers, moose and maybe even black or grizzly bears!
The pace is leisurely, and you will stop at sandbanks along the way to warm up at a campfire, replenish with snacks and coffee, and take your fill of photos. On one of these breaks, enjoy a hearty lunch — depending on conditions, it may even be cooked right on the sandbank!
Your fun, refreshing day of canoeing ends at Nordale Bridge. Relax and reminisce about your journey into the wild as you’re driven back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Local guide
- Use of canoe
- Use of life jacket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers