- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Preço competitivo
- Para toda a família
- Experiência romântica, perfeita para casais
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Your tour departs from centrally-located Fajardo hotels at 10am to visit Puerto Rico's number one tourist attraction. Not only will you get to hike through the rain-forest (on paved trails), you will learn about many native flowers and plants, hear the Puerto Rican coqui singing, and you might just get caught in one of those magical, El Yunque rain showers!
The tour will start with a stop at El Portal Visitor Center, which provides valuable insight into the surrounding wildlife before your journey continues along streams and misting waterfalls. La Coca Falls quickly comes into view with its magnificent drop of 85-feet (26-m) down onto large rock formations and a shallow-water pool.
Next, you will climb the 98 spiral steps to the top of The Yokahú Tower standing at 69 feet tall (21m), where views are unobstructed and panoramic. At this vantage point you are 1,575 feet (481m) above sea level and it is a great place to relax before the last trail to La Mina Waterfalls begins. The hike to La Mina Waterfall will be approximately 1-hour long on a paved trail.
Your tour concludes at your original departure point.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Juan Diego Falls
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Certified tour guide
- Live narration in English
- Bottled water
- First-aid equipment and radio communications
- Gratuity (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund