Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Exclusivo à Viator
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Confirmação instantânea
You will be in awe! As the trip takes you along the north coast of Jamaica your eyes cannot escape the amazing coastline and ocean with an array of colors and crystal clear water. When the bus reaches the town of Reading it will make its way up through Longhill's lush, green rainforest until it reaches approximately 1500 feet. A little way further and you will arrive in the lush, green Lethe Valley where the zipline Canopy is located. There you will meet your zipline guide receive a brief orientation, harnessed then make your way to their off-road all-wheel drive vehicle that will be your transportation throughout the jungle. Feel free to purchase drinks and snacks while you wait to board the jungle jeep that is waiting to take you to the first of five platforms in the mountains. Some lines are faster than others so be prepared to expel tons of adrenaline as you make your way through the trees. The total time spent on the zipline canopy will be approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.
After the zipline you will be taken to downtown Montego Bay where you will visit historic sites starting at Sam Sharp Square. Next, you will visit the St James Parish Church which was built in 1775 and still fully functional. From there you will go to the Richmond Hill Great House which was built in 1804 and is situated on top of a hill in the center of town. From the house you get a full panoramic view of the entire city of Montego Bay. If you wish to go inside the Richmond Hill Great House simply purchase the a ticket and take the tour ($3 not included in tour).
After the Montego Bay city highlights you will be taken to do souvenir shopping and lunch, after which your bus will return you to your Falmouth Cruise Ship Port.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/bus
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Maximum weight is 265 pounds (120 kg)
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.