Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
As the vehicle approaches the small, vintage town of Buff Bay, it will make a right turn up into the mountain, passing through many small villages along the way. View fresh water shooting out from several areas in the mountain rocks! Once the bus has reached the final destination (a height of about 5,000 feet), there will be an authentic Jamaican breakfast of ackee & saltfish, fried dumplings, steamed cabbage, and of course the excellent Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee! Blue Mountain is where the coffee is grown and produced.
After breakfast, your group will be taken to the starting point of about 6,000 feet where you will embark on an amazing journey cycling down the mountain through the lush green rainforest. A delicious lunch will be waiting for you at the rest stop. After lunch you will continue the journey down the mountain until you reach a coffee plantation where you will take a tour and see a demonstration of local coffee production. The next stop will be at the Mountain Dew Waterfall for a refreshing dip to mark the end of the adventure.
After an electrifying day, you will be returned to your Falmouth hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Blue Mountain Bicycle Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private bike tour and riding equipment
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional and local guide
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Entrance fees (USD$80)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant meals
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Listed price does not include a $80 USD entrance fee paid on the day of travel
- Maximum 4 passengers per group
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- It is recommended that you bring cash, a camera, sunscreen, towel, swimsuit and comfortable shoes
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.