Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Exclusivo à Viator
- Opção popular com crianças
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Confirmação instantânea
As you enter the meeting area, you are greeted by one of the friendly tour guides who will do your orientation. After checking in and putting on your safety gear, you will follow your guide across the Irie Bridge and along the jungle trail, leading you to the river launch point.
Select 2 activities to participate in from the 4 available activities.
River TubingWith the river currents carrying you through the rainforest, you will sit back and relax while admiring the scenery of the surrounding landscape. Each lazy section of the river is followed by exciting class 2 rapids, where you can enjoy the faster pace of floating over splashing white water. There is a stop along the way for a chance to swim and try out the rope swing.Minimum age: 8 yearsMaximum weight: 260 pounds
River RaftingWith 4-6 passengers in the raft you will use team work to make it down the rapids of the river while your guide steers the entire time. Navigate throuhg exciting class 1 and class 2 rapids and relax through some of the calmer spots. There will be stops so that you can swim in the cool water or swing from the rope swing.Minimum age: 5 yearsMaximum weight: 280 pounds
River KayakingPaddle downstream as you and a partner kayak through class 2 rapids and scenic river pools. You will pass under an old stone bridge where the rapids decrease as the river flows into the Caribbean Sea.Minimum age: 12 yearsMaximum weight: 400 pounds per kayak
White River Boarding
Perfect for thrill-seekers who want to experience a unique way to navigate the river. Similar to a boogie board, your river board allows you to lie on your stomach as you surf down the class 2 rapids steering with your arms and legs. Half-way through the ride the group will stop for a break and a swim with the rope swing.Minimum age: 12 yearsMaximum weight: 280 pounds
After your river adventure you will take a boat ride (weather permitting) into the Caribbean Sea. The ride takes you to a the private Bengal Beach where you will have lunch (additional cost), enjoy a refreshing drink and take a dip in sea. After about 1 hour at the beach, you will be taken back to your Falmouth hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
SNL White River Boarding
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Activity cost (USD$35 per person for each activity)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant women
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.