An overnight cruise amidst spectacular Milford Sound, is a once in a lifetime experience. While on board the Milford Mariner you will cruise the full length of this spectacular fiord to the Tasman Sea before anchoring for the night in sheltered Harrison Cove.
Idiomas da excursão
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Inclui jantar
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
To begin, board your luxury coach in Te Anau where you can enjoy a spectacular journey along the Milford Road. Your coach driver provides an informative commentary and there is time for a photo stop and short walks along the way.
Upon arrival at Milford Sound, you will board the Milford Mariner for the overnight cruise. The vessel explores many points of interest, with plenty of time available to view waterfalls, rain forest, mountains and wildlife with the experienced nature guide on board.
The Milford Mariner offers you a very special dinner, bed and breakfast experience. With a nature guide at hand you can explore in the tender craft and kayaks or simply relax on deck. After the days activities, enjoy a delicious evening buffet in the spacious saloon before retiring to your private cabin. The Milford Mariner caters for visitors who enjoy comfort combined with activity. It has a spacious dining saloon, observation lounge and large open deck areas for viewing the scenery of Milford Sound.
After reaching the open sea, subject to weather and favorable conditions the sails are hoisted for a period. The vessel returns to and anchors overnight in sheltered Harrison Cove. Activities include kayaking and exploring the shoreline on the tender craft. The overnight cruise includes a delicious three course buffet evening meal and hearty cooked breakfast. Beverages are sold at the licensed, on board bar. The next morning, following breakfast, there is further cruising before returning to the Milford Sound Wharf.
After disembarkation on the morning of the second day you will return to Te Anau by coach allowing time to reflect on the beauty of the morning scenery.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Centrally located Te Anau hotels
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Milford Sound Mariner Overnight Cruise from Te Anau
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Overnight Milford Sound cruise
- Private cabins with en suite bathrooms
- 3-course dinner
- Use of kayaks
- Drinks, fully licensed bar is available on cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a bed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum capacity - sleeps 60
- There is no secure car parking at Milford Sound, but theft from vehicles in this area is extremely rare
- Vessel information: The cruise has spacious viewing decks, dining saloon, fully licensed bar and observation lounge.
- Need to bring: Non-slip shoes/ boots, waterproof jacket, warm sweater/fleece jacket, sunscreen/sunglasses, insect repellent, swimwear (optional), camera, cash for bar and snacks. Overnight bag only required.
- Please note when booking as a triple you will be charged a fourth bed at the child rate