Small groups guided bike tour in the northern region of Chianti. Enjoy beautiful landscapes, count on supporting guides, taste deliciuous lunch. Medium difficulty ride's level.
Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Para toda a família
Meet at 9am in Florence and have a short briefing and bike fitting with your guide.
You will be provided with a very well maintained 21 speed hybrid aluminium bikes (21 speed aluminium mountain bikes are also available on request), helmet, waterbottle (a souvenir for you at the end of the tour) an expert and supporting English-speaking guide and full time assistance.
The tour also includes a delicious home cooked lunch sitting at a table in a private property or farmhouse wine tasting or olive oil tasting amazing views over the city of Florence seen from up-high breaks during the ride up and down our rolling Tuscan hills unforgettable views over splendid olive groves and beautiful vineyards.
Difficulty level: Not extremely difficult, but challenging. It is recommended to be quite fit, although the tour leader will keep a relaxed pace throughout the tour. Comfortable clothes and running shoes are also recommended.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Briefing with the guide
Returns to original departure point
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking, additional fee euro 3.00 for back (up to 22 kilos) or front child seat
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Dress code is smart casual, confortable clothes.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back or health problems
- A small amount of walking might be involved, in case uphills are to steep to cycle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately; though we recognize it might not be fun to cycle under the rain. In this case the tour can be cancelled or postponed. ask for details while booking.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.