Idiomas da excursão
- Evita as filas
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
The tour starts with an introduction to the creation and restoration of the mosaics and a guided visit to the jewel of the Baptistry, with the mosaic-covered interior of the octagonal dome. You'll then continue on with a visit to the Cathedral Workshop, where the building was made. Here, you can discover the skills and crafts of the master artisans. It was also here that Michelangelo carved David. But it is not dead history, because the place is still active, and you'll have the chance to see modern craftsmen working and reworking the past with the tools and techniques of days gone by.
You'll then proceed in the Duomo Square, floating there on the skyline, like a marble and terracotta-brick balloon. Here's your chance to go for a ride in it. This part of the tour starts in the Cathedral itself, where you can admire the frescoes by Vasari and others, as well as its stunning clock and the fascinating marble floors. But there's more. There is also the crypt below, with the remains of the pre-Renaissance Cathedral of Santa Reparata, full of mosaics and other fascinating finds. Here you can see the roots of the building and the city.
Then you'll go up, up onto the 32 meter (104 ft) high terraces hanging below the 116 meter (380 ft) high dome. A labyrinth of corridors and walkways with priceless views are in abundance here. Hidden here, you'll feel as though you are a part of the cathedral itself. You'll also have an exclusive chance to see the statues that stood on the facade, which are found in a circular room full of workman's tools. Here you breathe in the atmosphere of the times and the men who made this masterpiece.
Last but not least, you have the 24-hour ticket so you can visit Giotto's Tower, with all the wonders of this Cathedral complex and its museum. Truly, a combo-tour with something for everyone, so welcome aboard.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Artisans at work
- Professional guide
- Mosaic creation & restoration lesson
- Exceptional opening of the Restoration workshop
- Exceptional opening of the Duomo terraces
- Guided tour of the Baptistery with skip the line access
- Guided tour of the Cathedral and its Crypt with skip the line access
- Duomo complex ticket (validity of the ticket 24 hours): Cathedral, Crypt, Baptistery, Giotto's Bell Tower, Brunelleschi's Dome and Opera del Duomo Museum
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.