Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
The trip starts with a pick up from your hotel in Florence from where captain Fabrizio will drive you to the Monte Argentario area and reach in about 2 hours the magnificent Porto Santo Stefano. On the way, you will be able to admire the Chianti Area and Maremma Toscana landscape.
Then hop on the ferry (Euro 24.00 per person, tickets not included) and meet your captain/tour-guide when you arrive in the Giglio Island (Fabrizio will be waiting for you at the harbor to start touring the island) or you can also go with him in a 22-foot (7 m) fast boat. The ride with the ferry lasts about 60 minutes while it only takes 45 minutes with the boat: the choice is up to you.
Time for another boat ride: with the fast boat, your captain will tour you around the island to see all the magnificent beaches and crystal clear waters with rock formations. During the trip around the island, you will stop in the most beautiful parts of Giglio, which is almost impossible to reach other than via sea, to take a dip in the enchanting Italian waters. You will see Giglio Campese: a modern seaside resort located on the west coast of the island, opposite a wide sandy beach enclosed in a bay, whose southern end is bounded by a series of beautiful rocks, while the northern end is closed by the sixteenth-century tower Campese. Near the tower there is a tourist marina for the small boats of tourists and fishermen.
After the tour of the island, you head back to Giglio port and stop for lunch (not included in the price) in one of the many nice little restaurants just on the water where fish is the most delicious you will ever try.
From the here, now you will have three options:
- Stay on the boat to tan and swim and relax.
- Head to Le Caldane beach where you can rent beach chairs and umbrellas and just enjoy your time. - Take a taxi, bus (own expense) or go hiking for 50 minutes and visit the most ancient part of the island which is right on top of it: the Giglio castles. The town of medieval origins is characterized by the imposing Rocca aldobrandesca, part of the castle complex along with features and well-preserved walls and some towers. From there we will go back to Giglio Porto hiking for around 30 minutes in the forest or again with bus or taxi. Fabrizio will lead you.
At that point you can decide to either get back to the land with the fast boat or again with the ferry. Once you reach the shore in Porto Santo Stefano you will be 2 hours away from your Florence hotel after an amazing experience in one of the pearls of the Italian coast.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Giglio Island Tour
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transfer as per itinerary
- Masks and snorkels
- Ferry Boat tickets
- Transport tickets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.