Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
It’s the tallest tower of Florence (414 steps to climb it), but once you reach the top you will enjoy a spectacular panorama over Florence and all its most important monuments and buildings. Tour continues by visiting the Opera del Duomo museum that is a “hidden gem” of Florence where you will admire beautiful masterpiece of the main Italian sculptors during the centuries: the wooden Mary Magdalene by Donatello, the silver altar by Verrocchio (they worked more than 100 years on it!) and a marble Pietà by Michelangelo (the third he made).
Moreover you can see all the scale models and some original tools used by Brunelleschi when he was projecting the huge Dome of the Cathedral. Finally you will have the opportunity to visit the Baptistery and its dome entirely covered with Byzantine mosaics in a new exclusive way. Leading by an expert tour guide you will have the chance to climb to charming “Matroneo”, an elevated gallery that was once reserved to the women.
You will be captivated by the shining mosaics and amazing marble floor inlaid. At the end of the tour you will also receive a ticket is valid 24 hours and allows you to visit on your own other monuments at the Duomo Complex (Dome by Brunelleschi, Cathedral and Crypt of St. Reparata).
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Giotto's Bell Tower view over Florence
- Exclusive visit of the Baptistery and its exclusive Matroneo
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.