Idiomas da excursão
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
It is a refined city of art, surrounded by Renaissance style tree-lined walls, interrupted by beautiful doors and impressive bastions.
You can start with a beautiful walk along a stretch of the city walls, enjoy a wonderful overview on roofs, alleys, tower-houses, wonderful churches and aristocratic palaces of the city and then move into the historical town centre, which is easy to visit because of its dimensions.
Discover Piazza S. Michele, the heart of the city, with the splendid Basilica in white limestone (12th – 14th century) and the splendid Palazzo Pretorio. Pass by the characteristic shops overlooking the squares and narrow roads and reach Piazzadel Mercato where you can admire the particular shape built on the tracks of the Roman amphitheatre dating back to the second century BC.
Then visit the famous Gothic Cathedral of San Martino (11th century) with the sculptural masterpiece of the tomb of Ilaria del Carretto and discover the characteristic Torre Guinigi with a huge holm on the top.
After a short journey, we reach the splendid and flat Versilia coast in one of the most famous tourist seaside resort of the Mediterranean sea, attended by aristocrats, celebrities and sports stars: the seaside town of Forte dei Marmi, which stretches along sandy beaches against the backdrop of the magnificent Apuan Alps.
During your free time you can take the occasion to admire the old town, with many elegant shops, high fashion boutiques and outdoor cafes and to walk in the shade of the palm trees on the waterfront, to admire the villas sprouting from the pine forest and the most beautiful beach resorts in the world.
Do not miss the opportunity to try the fragrant seafood in one of the many restaurants along the coast, and during the summer, you can take the occasion for an unforgettable swim in the warm waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea with the spectacular backdrop of the white marble of the Apuan Alps that sparkles in the sun.
Then, in the afternoon, we move inland and reach the famous city of Pisa, one of the most renowned worldwide, waiting for us with the glittering sight of Piazza deiMiracoli, UNESCO heritage, where the peerless masterpieces in marble rise from the green lawn.
The famous Leaning Tower, the magnificent Baptistery, the stunning Cathedral, and the Monumental Graveyard, maximum expressions of the Romanesque architecture of the twelfth and thirteenth centuries which house works of immense artistic value.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Art and Scent of Sea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if located in the city center)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- English Speaking driver-guide
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The driver-guide leads the Tour providing general introductory information. He is not allowed to lead a guided visit inside a city centre, nor to provide historical and artistic information inside museums or churches
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.