Join this small group guided visit and live a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Idiomas da excursão
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Evita as filas
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
Your tour begins in the great exhibition halls of a former theatre, home to the Sala dell’Antica Facciata.
The installation here is a reproduction of Piazza del Duomo as it was in the 1300s, with the ancient life-sized façade of Santa Maria del Fiore on one side and, on the other, the three original gates of the Baptistery dominated by groups of sculptures, with the legendary glittering golden gates by Lorenzo Ghiberti in the middle. On the monumental Gothic façade are 40 magnificent sculptures, including the one of St. John the Evangelist by Donatello, St. Luke the Evangelist by Nanni di Banco and the Madonna of the Glass Eyes by Arnolfo di Cambio, all set at their original medieval height. We will then proceed to some halls that host two of the Museum's most important masterpieces: the sublime and deeply moving Pietà del Duomo by Michelangelo and the heart-rending Penitent Magdalene by Donatello.
The tour continues on the first floor along a lovely illuminated gallery where a surprising series of high-reliefs and 16 statues from the Giotto’s Bell Tower are located, including the famous prophets Jeremy and Abacuc by Donatello.
We will then visit the amazing Sala della Cupola, home to wooden models of the dome dating to the 1400s and then the Galleria delle Cantorie, amazing sculptures by Donatello and Luca della Robbia.
The last stop of the visit is the Gallery of the Silver Altar, home to the Altar of St. John and the Cross, which contains a fragment of the Christ Cross. Those who desire to do so may go up to the panoramic terrace to get a close-up look at the magnificent Brunelleschi’s Dome, keeping the unforgettable memory of an exceptional experience in the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
After the tour has ended, feel free to remain in the museum and maybe take a break in the pleasant Caffetteria.
PLEASE NOTE: Your ticket also gives you access to the other monuments of the Great Museum of the Cathedral Complex, which includes the Cathedral, the Crypt and the Baptistery and lets you climb up to the famous Brunelleschi’s Dome and the Giotto’s Bell Tower. Must be used within 48 hours of being issued.
Pictures are courtesy of the "Opera di Santa Maria del Fiore".
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
From April 2017, this tour will last 1-hour
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
13th Century Façade
- Meeting point assistance
- Professional local guide
- Museum entrance ticket
- 48h entrance ticket for all monuments of the Cathedral Complex
- Meals and Beverage
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- During periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite our reservations, the admission to the museums may be subject to delays, mainly due to security reasons for which the access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.