Tikal National Park contains one of the most important Mayan cities around the classical period, the city is guarded by a mystical tropical forest that is home to hundreds of species of flora and fauna. The wonder of its buildings is evident to take a walk with a specialized guide to show and explain how and why they used all its tools and how they lived.
After the tour, enjoy a delicious lunch which includes soup for entrance, a grilled dish and a dessert. Round trip transportation by air-conditioned vehicle and admission included.
We guarantee a magical and unforgettable experience.
Idiomas da excursão
Boarding the bus the tour begin traveling through the communities that have settled on the side of the road to Tikal. We will see the beautiful view of the El Remate beach.
8:00am - Departure to Tikal National Park to explore many temples, pyramids and buildings walking into the forest.
We will review the most important points of the Mayan city, as the temple 4, the main square and the Lost World.
1:00pm - Lunch at the park in El Meson Restaurant starting with a good hot soup and then you can choose your main plate (Meat, Chicken or Vegetarian Pincho) all grilled. Desert is also included.
4:00pm - Short visiting to Flores Island by yourself.
6:00pm - Transfer to the Mundo Maya International Airport.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Todos os horários de voo são aproximados e sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições do tempo e das restrições de peso.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Válida a partir do momento da troca do voucher pela duração selecionada.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
All Inclusive Tour
Wonderful tour with specialized guide to Tikal, comfortable, clean and air-conditioned transpor, delicious lunch with corn tortillas freshly prepared. park entrance fee. PickUp & DropOff in Flores.
A partir de
USD 70,00Detalhes de preços
The Mayan World Awaits
- Entrance fees
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a $X per person security surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage , please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.