Book with us and save 12% compared to another travel site!
Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
This bustling marketplace is great for picking up some Grand Bahama souvenirs, particularly from the straw craftsmen. Bargain for tote bags or maybe a straw hat to take home for yourself or friends, and browse the jewelry stores and other shops.
Then head to the Perfume Factory, founded in the 1960s by clothing businessman Albert Whisnant. The New Yorker had a nose for quality scents, a talent honed by a lifelong hobby of collecting perfumes. During a vacation, he realized that Grand Bahama didn't manufacture its own perfume, so he started his own factory. Housed in a pink and white mansion, the factory features an area where you can even create and name your own fragrance blend (who says only pop stars get their own perfumes?).
The Perfume Factory is located at the International Bazaar, a quirky outdoor shopping center that features European and Asian styles of architecture. Check out a few of the interesting shops at the bazaar before continuing with your guide to Bahamian Brewery, where you’ll start your visit with a tour of the beer-making facilities. Learn about the brewery’s different types of beer, including Sands ‘Truly Bahamian’ beer, High Rock lager and Strong Back stout, and then follow your guide to the private bar for a beer tasting. Decide which one is your favorite, and have another glass or two on the house.
Take a pass through the brewery’s gift shop to purchase souvenirs or beer to take with you, if you wish, before returning to the cruise ship pier, where your tour of Freeport ends.
Please note: Although this tour begins and ends at the cruise ship pier, it is not a shore excursion and is not exclusively for cruise passengers — anyone is welcome. However, if you are a cruise ship passenger and want to take this tour, be advised that you are responsible for getting yourself back to your ship on time.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Freeport Bazaar and Brewery Tour
- Local guide
- Unlimited beer tastings at Bahamian Brewery
- Use of all supplies to create a fragrance at the Perfume Factory
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (you may purchase snacks, if you wish, at Port Lucaya Marketplace or Bahamian Brewery)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years old
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.