- Conduzida por um guia local
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
Hear about the type of sharks you’ll see underwater (Caribbean reef sharks, lemon sharks or nurse sharks), and learn about their behavior and the procedures you must follow to dive with them. Then board the dive boat and head out to the open sea to a dive spot known as Shark Alley.
After the 15-minute boat ride, jump in the water with your guide and sink down about 50 feet (15 meters) to the sea floor. As your guide becomes surrounded by sharks and tropical fish, watch as he attracts a shark and gently massages its nose, making the shark calm and very relaxed.
In this temporary state, the shark won’t move, and your guide can guide the shark over to you so you can get an up-close look. This process will be repeated with a few more sharks, so you have plenty of opportunities to study these graceful and mysterious creatures.
Your guide will then check your oxygen consumption in your tank and lead you back to the boat when it’s time to return to the fresh air. Your tour ends when you arrive back at the dive shop.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Grand Bahama Shark Dive
- Use of scuba equipment
- Expert shark dive guide
- HD video of your dive, sent via email
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Evidence of dive certification with less than a 1-year break since your last dive is required in order to participate in this dive
- All diving activities are subject to weather conditions
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended; all participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving; some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma and heart conditions) may prevent you from diving, so please consult your doctor
- Minimum age to dive is 10 years old; must be certified, and a parent/guardian must give consent
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- You must follow the strict instructions of your dive guide
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.