Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Para toda a família
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Viagem de vários dias
DAY 1: Baltra / Santa Cruise Island / Isabela Island (L, D)
Arrival at Seymour Airport in Baltra (GPS) and meet your English speaking guide who will take you to Puerto Ayora for lunch then head to Isabela Island (3 hours by speedboat with a capacity of 24 people) to visit the Flamingo Lagoon.
DAY 2: Isabela Island (B,L,D)
After breakfast you will hike to the Sierra Negra Volcano (4-5 hours), which boasts the largest basaltic caldera in Galapagos. The site offers impressive views and the opportunity to observe up to 7 species of finch. This hike takes approximately 4 hours, it starts at 870 meters of altitude and at the top of the crater you will have reached 1040 m. In the afternoon you will swimming at Concha de Perla.
DAY 3: Santa Cruz Island (B,L,D)
After breakfast you will be taken by speedboat to Puerto Ayora on Santa Cruz Island where you will visit the Charles Darwin Research Station. After that Tortuga Bay visit, a paradise beach located only 2.5 Km from Puerto Ayora. There is the possibility to return to Puerto Ayora from Tortuga Bay on a boat with an extra cost of $10 p.p. + the guide (16:30).
DAY 4: Floreana Island (B,L,D)
Post Office Bay is one of the few visitor sites that is visited for its history. It was known to be loved by Baroness Eloisa von Wagner, where she would spend hours watching ships and acquiring knowledge of vessels approaching the island. Within walking distance (30 m) are the ruins of what is known as the House of the Baroness. Visit post office barrel, a nice sandy beach and view sea turtles and learn about the history, mystery and stories behind the first inhabitants on Floreana.
DAY 5: Santa Cruz Island (B)
After breakfast you will be transported to the Airport in Baltra (GPS) but first you will visit "Los Gemelos", or the Twin Craters.
With the 6-Day itinerary there is an extra day between Day 2 and Day 3.
EXTRA DAY (6 days itinerary): Isabela Island (B,L,D)
After breakfast you will visit Tintoreras Islet (10 minutes by boat). It is called like this due to a large crack, in which white-tip sharks known as Tintoreras come daily to rest at the bottom. Please bring walking shoes to cross the volcanic rocks. You can also observe penguins, sea lions, marine iguanas and you can go snorkeling. After lunch you go to The Wetlands, here you will visit the Giant Tortoise Breeding Center, where you will spot small and giant tortoises in their natural habitat. The next activity is a visit to The Wall of Tears to a small lava tunnel, Tunel del Estero.
*Please have in mind that the total length of the walk in The Wetlands area is approximately 3 to 4 hours.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
5 day Galapagos 2 or more
Tour starts upon arrival at Baltra airport
A partir de
USD 1.038,00Detalhes de preços
5 day GPS Single Traveler
If you are single traveler and you would like to join the 5 program but prefer to stay in you own private room.
A partir de
USD 1.242,00Detalhes de preços
6 day Galapagos 2 or more
6 day Galapagos tour with 2 or more travelers.
A partir de
USD 1.185,00Detalhes de preços
6 day GPS Single Traveler
If you are single traveler and you would like to join the 6 day program but prefer to stay in you own private room with private bathroom.
A partir de
USD 1.363,00Detalhes de preços
- 4-nights or 5-nights accommodation double or single private rooms at a standard tourist class hotels
- All meals as described in the itinerary (B= breakfast, L= lunch and D= dinner)
- One drink (juice, soft drink or water) during the meal
- The breakfast consists of eggs and bread and the lunch and dinner consists of soup and main dish.
- English speaking naturalist guide (local Galapagos guide)
- Transfer: Puerto Ayora – Isabela – Puerto Ayora (by speedboat or public transportation)
- Transfer: Sta. Cruz – Isabela – Puerto Ayora – Baltra
- English speaking guide
- Flight Quito – Galapagos – Quito
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee: $100 p.p.
- Migratory Control Card: $20 p.p.
- Isabela dock fee $10 p.p.
- Water taxi $1 p.p. each way (this is a small boat that takes you from the speedboat to the harbor and vice versa)
- Rain boots $2 p.p. (recommendable for Sierra Negra between June-September)
- Wet-suits rent $5 p.p. (recommendable between May-November)
- Other food and drinks not mentioned in itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
- Optional tips for the guide
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If guests arrive before 12PM to Baltra Airport will have the normal itinerary displayed above but when the arrival is after 12PM you will start the tour in Santa Cruz Island but you wont miss any of the activities.
- You will have a guide during the whole program, except on the boats between the islands.
- Please try to bring small bags and luggage, The Galapagos public transportation is on average small and it takes more time and space when you bring large baggage.
- Please let your guide know if you decide to have dinner outside of the hotels.
- This itinerary is fixed, it can’t be changed. If you are looking for a customized itinerary, please send us an email.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- This itinerary is subject to change without notice due to seasonal changes, inclement weather conditions, and adjustments of Galapagos National Park policy