Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Inclui equipamento de snorkel
- Experiência Única
Meet at San Cristobal Island and transfer to the hotel. Visit Loberia Beach: a beautiful beach with great snorkeling. During the snorkel portion, you may find sea turtles, rays, sea lions. There is also a nice hike to a cliff where you can see many marine iguanas and birds.
Day 2: Floreana (B) (L) (D)
Departure for Floreana Island. The ride lasts for 2.5 hours. You will snorkel and then visit the highlands, a place called “Peace Asylum” where the first colonists of the islands settled. You will also spot Galapagos giant tortoises on the way. Afterwards, you will continue to Isabela Island. Upon arrival, you will reach the flamingo lagoon to spot these beautiful animals.
Day 3: Isabela (B) (L) (D)
On your third day, you must choose upon booking between a Volcano trekking tour (land tour) or Cabo Rosa (water tour with a supplement). Spaces to Cabo Rosa are very limited and that’s why it has to be booked in advance.
Option 1 - Volcano Hike: Early in the morning, you will reach the highlands by bus. You will begin a trekking (6 hours) to the Sierra Negra and Chico volcano. Sierra Negra has the second largest active crater in the world: 10km round. You will continue to Chico Volcano, which is a cone of Sierra Negra. You will walk through moon-like scenery and have great views of nearby Fernandina Island and the north of the island. This gives you an idea of how the islands looked at their creation. Lunch will be served in a local farm. You will end the day with a nice swim and snorkel at Concha de Perla lagoon.
Option 2 - Cabo Rosa Tunnel (This option has an additional cost, $140 per person)
If you are okay with another boat ride (1 hour each way) you can take the excursion to Cabo Rosa tunnels. This is an amazing place where the volcano activity created lava tunnels going under and over the sea level. You can spot penguins, blue footed boobies, and you will have great snorkeling too. Back to port around 2pm, you will enjoy a late lunch and then meet the other group around 3:30pm to swim/snorkel at Concha de Perla lagoon.
Day 4: Isabela - Santa Cruz (B) (L) (D)
In the morning, you will visit the Tintoreras Islet, where you can spot penguins. Then, you will depart to Santa Cruz by boat and, upon arrival, hike to the Tortuga Bay to enjoy a last swim into the Galapagos waters and spot a huge iguana colony.
Day 5: Baltra (B)
In the morning, you will reach the airport passing by a lava tunnel that you will visit going entirely through it. Then, you'll take your departing flight.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
The playful sealions are the attraction!
- Accommodation as mentioned
- Meals as as mentioned (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Isabela port tax
- Shorty wetstuit between June and November included (not necessary the rest of the year, water temp. is warm)
- Entrance fee to the National Park - $USD 100 (paid on arrival in Galapagos, must be paid in cash only)
- Migration card fee - $USD20 (to be paid at departure airport Quito or Guayaquil)
- Round trip flights (these must be booked into San Cristobal Airport and out of Baltra Airport)
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Travel insurance
- Meals and activities not specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Important: Please bring cash to pay for the National Park fees ($USD100) as there is no ATM at the airport
- Note: On your third day, you must choose between a Volcano trekking tour (land tour) or Cabo Rosa (boat tour with a supplement). Please advise at time of booking which activity you prefer. The Cabo Rosa option must be booked in advance and has an additional cost, $140 per person
- Note: Your flight must be booked into San Cristobal Airport and out of Baltra Airport
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.