Idiomas da excursão
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Preço competitivo
- Inclui equipamento de snorkel
Meet at San Cristobal Island and head to visit Loberia Beach: a beautiful beach with great snorkeling. During the snorkeling tour, you may find sea turtles, rays, sea lions. There is also a nice hike to a cliff where you can see many marine iguanas and birds.
Day 2: San Cristobal (B) (L) (D)
Visit Kicker Rock (León Dormido): a great snorkel site and spot many tropical fishes, sea turtles, sea lions, rays, reef sharks, and if lucky, hammerhead sharks. The rest of the afternoon is free.
Day 3: Floreana (B) (L) (D)
Departure for Floreana to go snorkeling and then visit the highlands, a place called “Peace Asylum” where the first colonists of the islands settled. You will also spot Galapagos giant tortoises on the way. Afterwards, you will continue to Isabela Island. Upon arrival, you will reach the flamingo lagoon to spot these beautiful animals.
Day 4: Isabela (B) (L) (D)
On your fourth day you must choose upon booking between a Volcano trekking tour (land tour) or Cabo Rosa (water tour with a supplement).
Option 1 - Volcano Hike: Early in the morning we will reach by bus the highlands: we will begin a trekking (6 hours!) to the Sierra Negra and Chico volcano. Sierra Negra has the second largest active crater in the world: 10km diameter. We will continue to Chico Volcano, which is a cone of Sierra Negra. We will walk through moon-like sceneries and have great views of nearby Fernandina Island and the north of the island. Lunch will be served in a local farm. You will end the day with a nice swim and snorkel at Concha de Perla lagoon.
Option 2 - Cabo Rosa Tunnels (additional cost 140,-$ per person): If you are okay with another boat ride (1 hour each way) you can take the excursion to Cabo Rosa tunnels. This is an amazing place where the volcano activity created lava tunnels going under and over the sea level. We can spot the penguins, blue footed boobies, and we will have great snorkeling too! You'll be back to port around 2pm,have a late lunch and then meet the other group around 3:30pm to swim/snorkel at Concha de Perla lagoon.
Day 5: Isabela - Santa Cruz (B) (L) (D)
In the morning, you will visit the Tintoreras Islet, where you can spot the penguins. Then, you'll depart to Santa Cruz by boat. Upon arrival, you will hike to Tortuga Bay to enjoy a last swim into the Galapagos waters and spot a huge iguana colony.
Day 6: Baltra (B)
In the morning you will reach the airport passing by a lava tunnel that you will visit going entirely through it.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Accommodation as mentioned
- Meals as mentioned (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide from National Park Galapagos
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Small-group tours
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Isabela port tax
- Short wetsuit between June and November included (not necessary for the rest of the year, water temperature is warm)
- Entrance fee to the National Park - $USD 100,- (paid on arrival in Galapagos, must be paid in cash only)
- Migration card fee - $USD20 (to be paid at departure airport Quito or Guayaquil)
- Roundtrip flights (flights must be booked into San Cristobal Airport and out of Baltra Airport)
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Travel insurance
- Meals and activities not specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Important: Please bring cash to pay for the National Park fees ($USD100) as there is no ATM at the airport
- Note: On your fourth day, you must choose between a Volcano trekking tour (land tour) or Cabo Rosa (boat tour with a supplement). Please advise at time of booking which activity you prefer. The Cabo Rosa option must be booked in advance and has an additional cost. 140,-$ per person
- Note: Your flight must be booked into San Cristobal Airport and out of Baltra Airport
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.