Idiomas da excursão
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Inclui equipamento de snorkel
Meet your guide and group at San Cristobal Island. Visit Loberia Beach: a beautiful beach with great snorkeling. During the snorkeling tour, you may find sea turtles, rays, sea lions. There is also a nice hike to a cliff where you can see many marine iguanas and birds.
Day 2: San Cristobal (B) (L) (D)
Visit Kicker Rock (León Dormido): a great snorkel site. You can spot there many tropical fishes, sea turtles, sea lions, rays, reef sharks, and if lucky, hammerhead sharks.
Day 3: Floreana (B) (L) (D)
Departure for Floreana where you will snorkel and then visit the highlands, a place called “Peace Asylum” where the first colonists of the islands settled. We will also spot Galapagos giant tortoises on the way. Afterwards we will continue to Isabela Island. Upon arrival, you will reach the flamingo lagoon.
Day 4: Isabela (B) (L) (D)
On your fourth day you must choose upon booking between a Volcano trekking tour (land tour) or Cabo Rosa (water tour with a supplement).
Option 1 - Volcano Hike: Early in the morning we will reach the highlands: you will begin a trekking (6 hours!) to the Sierra Negra and Chico volcano. Sierra Negra has the second largest active crater in the world: 10km diameter. You will continue to Chico Volcano, which is a cone of Sierra Negra. You will walk through moon-like sceneries and have great views of nearby Fernandina Island and the north of the island. You will end the day with a nice swim and snorkel at Concha de Perla lagoon.
Option 2 - Cabo Rosa Tunnels (additional costs, 140,-$): If you are okay with another boat ride (1 hour each way) you can take the excursion to Cabo Rosa tunnels. This is an amazing place where the volcano activity created lava tunnels going under and over the sea level. You can spot the penguins, blue footed boobies, and you will have great snorkeling too! Then you will meet the other group to swim/snorkel at Concha de Perla lagoon.
Day 5: Isabela - Santa Cruz (B) (L) (D)
In the morning you will visit the Tintoreras Islet, where you can spot the penguins. Departure to Santa Cruz by boat to then hike to the Tortuga Bay to spot a huge iguana colony.
Day 6: Uninhabited Island (B) (L) (D)
You will visit some completely uninhabited islands such as Bartolomé, Seymour, Plazas or Santa Fé.
Day 7: Uninhabited Island (B) (L) (D)
Today you will visit another island: different to the previous day.
Day 8: Baltra
In the morning, you will be dropped-off at the Baltra airport.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Isabela port tax
- Shortly wetsuit between June and November included (not necessary for the rest of the year, water temperature is warm)
- Entrance fee to the National Park - $USD 100 (paid on arrival in Galapagos, must be paid in cash only)
- Migration card fee - $USD20 (to be paid at departure airport Quito or Guayaquil)
- Roundtrip flights from mainland Ecuador - Flight must be booked into San Cristobal Airport and out of Baltra Airport
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Travel insurance
- Meals and activities not specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Important: Please bring cash to pay for the National Park fees ($USD100) as there is no ATM at the airport
- Note: On your third day, you must choose between a Volcano trekking tour (land tour) or Cabo Rosa (boat tour with a supplement). Please advise at time of booking which activity you prefer. The Cabo Rosa option must be booked in advance and has an additional cost of $140 per person
- Note: Your flight must be booked into San Cristobal Airport and out of Baltra Airport
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.