- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Inclui jantar
Your driver will collect you from your hotel, where you’ll travel by an air-conditioned vehicle to Cumbarjua Canal. Your guide and lifeguard will travel with you on the ferry for a 3-hour (approx.) crocodile-spotting cruise on the canal. Learn from your guide why this is the only place in Goa where crocodiles live at peace with the local fishing community. Have your camera ready, since your guide will point out these giant animals on land and water. Enjoy complimentary fresh fruit and drinks on board as you explore the estuary.
Return to your private vehicle at the end of the cruise and travel for about 30 minutes to the city of Ponda, where you’ll visit the Tropical Spice Plantation. The 45-minute tour showcases Goa’s rich farming traditions and your guide will explain how locally cultivated spices are used for traditional cuisine and medicinal purposes. Learn how locals farm betel leaves by scaling their towering trunks and see cashew or coconut feni being fermented.
Finally, sample the spices you learned about on your tour during a traditional Goan buffet of vegetarian, meat, and fish-based dishes. Enjoy prawn curry and savory chicken xacuti at the plantation before heading to the next stop at Old Goa.
Head toward the famous Basilica of Bom Jesus, which houses the mummified body of the patron saint of Goa, St. Francis Xavier. The Basilica was constructed in 1605 and is famous for housing the tomb and mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier. The body of the saint is still preserved after more than 400 years, surprising for many scientists.
Then visit the Se cathedral, which took more than 62 years to complete, commissioned in 1631. Explore the church dedicated to St. Catherine of Alexandria.
Finally, finish up the day with transportation back to your hotel.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
- Ramada Caravela
- Club Mahindra Resort
- Emerald Palms by Club Mahindra
- Zuri Whitesands Resort
- Varca Le Palms
- Regenta Resort, Varca
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Private air-conditioned transport to/from site locations
- Spice plantation tour
- Crocodile-spotting boat cruise
- Refreshments during crocodile spotting
- Goan lunch at the local plantation, not including drinks
- Water bottle on board the vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that lunch will not be served until mid- to late-afternoon. Complimentary refreshments are available on board the crocodile-sightseeing boat. You’re welcome to bring a packed lunch if you’d like to eat prior to the buffet lunch.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.