When you arrive, a Carriacou guide will greet you and take you on a tour of the island. Part of the nation of Grenada, Carriacou is much less visited than Grenada island and offers a more authentic look at Caribbean life. At only 13 square miles (34 sq km), the island is small and its attractions are easy to see during your tour, just more than an hour long.
Drive through Hillsborough, the capital and only city on the island, and pass by an old plantation house. Stop to enjoy the photo-worthy view from Belair National Park, a natural and heritage park that’s home to a forest of tropical trees as well as ruins from English and French plantations. See a windmill that was once used to grind sugar; visit Windward, a village known for its boat-making trade; and learn a bit of island history at Petite Carnage, the site of a battle between the English and French.
Next, refuel at a local restaurant with an island-style lunch of chicken or fish, accompanied by rice or veggies. Then it’s time to hit the water. As you arrive with your guide at Paradise Beach, take a look at the long, uncrowded stretch of sugar-white sand and let out a sigh of relaxation. You have about 45 minutes of free time here to swim, sunbathe, read or take a nap. If you brought snorkeling equipment with you from Grenada, hop in the water and discover the colorful fish and other marine life.
At the end of your time on Carriacou, head back to the marina to board the Osprey for the return ferry ride to Grenada. When you arrive, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Day Trip to Carriacou from Grenada
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip ferry ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you wish to snorkel on Carriacou, you must rent your own snorkeling equipment on Grenada before you get on the ferry; there is no equipment to rent on Carriacou
- Please note: If the ferry ride to Carriacou is delayed, your time on the beach may be cut short
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.