Idiomas da excursão
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- Viagem de vários dias
You will need to arrange your own transportation to the high-speed rail station in Guangzhou to catch your morning train to Guilin (approximately 3 hours). Upon arrival in Guilin you will be met by your guide and taken to Reed Flute Cave. Reed Flute Cave, a brilliant cave marked on almost all travel itineraries, is located about 3 miles (5 km) northwest of downtown Guilin. Next, you will stop by a pearl store. Pearls are considered a symbol of health, longevity and wealth. China, as one of the first countries to culture pearls, has been culturing sea pearls for more than 1700 years and they are called China South Sea Pearls.
Later on you will visit Elephant Trunk Hill Park. It is situated southeast of Guilin city and the west bank of Li River and regarded as the symbol of Guilin landscape. Resembling an elephant leisurely drinking water from the river with its long trunk, this hill is famously known as Elephant Trunk Hill for hundreds of years. After this you will transfer back to your hotel where you can spend the rest of your day at your leisure.
Accommodation at 4 star Guilin Bravo Hotel (standard room) is optional. Please make your selection at the time of booking.
Day 2: Guilin (Li River Cruise) - Yangshuo - Guangzhou [B, L]
Take the morning Li River Cruise upstream and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Lunch will be provided on the cruise. Upon your arrival at Yangshuo, your guide will take you on a walk along West Street. This is a tiny S-shaped street with over 1,400 years of history and is now mainly inhabited by foreigners, hence its name. It is here that traditional, modern, and foreign culture come together. Before the tour ends, you will be taken to Guilin high-speed train station to take your train back to Guangzhou. Your tour ends at High-speed rail station in Guangzhou.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Tour without Accommodation
This option doesn't include the accommodation in Guilin
A partir de
USD 299,00Detalhes de preços
Tour with Double Room
This option will include overnight accommodation in Guilin at Guilin Bravo Hotel (4 star) standard double room sharing by 2 people.Children traveling with parents will use the extra bed in the room.
A partir de
USD 371,00Detalhes de preços
Tour with Single Room
This option will include overnight accommodation in Guilin at Guilin Bravo Hotel (4 star) standard single room with only one person staying in the room.
A partir de
USD 444,00Detalhes de preços
Reed Flute Cave
- Round-trip High-speed rail ticket between Guangzhou and Guilin
- Transfer to attractions in Guilin as per itinerary
- Entrance ticket as per itinerary
- English-speaking local tour guide
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Overnight accommodation (Optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transfer in Guangzhou
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please select accommodation and room type at the time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.