Idiomas da excursão
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Viagem de um dia (destino A a B)
- Inclui almoço
Your guide will bring you to Tian’anmen Square and the Forbidden City to experience some of the most amazing historical sites of one of the greatest empires in the world. In imperial China, only the emperor, deemed the ‘son of heaven,’ was allowed to pass through the central meridian gate into the palace. However, today you can also experience in person the majestic palace fit for emperors.
The current construction of the Forbidden City was originally built between 1406 and 1420 by 100,000 artisans and a million laborers as a palace for the Ming and Qing Emperors. The palace is the largest palace complex in the world, lying across more than 178 acres and has more than 8,600 rooms. Despite revolutions, invasions, and overall peril, the palace retains its air of glory and esteem fit for the emperors for hundreds of years. You will have lunch at a local Chinese restaurant and your guide will help to explain every dish that you will be served.
Then you will follow your guide to visit the silk factory to see the process of making silk products. Afterwards you will visit the Temple of Heaven a notable icon of the capital. The Temple of Heaven was a sacrificial complex for annual harvesting ceremonies during both the Ming and the Qing Dynasties. You can learn more about this in the museum accompanying the iconic temple.
After the visit you will be transferred to the Beijing Capital International Airport in time for your return flight back to Guangzhou or your hotel in Beijing city center for your onward journey.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
This tour will include round-trip flights(Guangzhou -Beijing.(economic class)
A partir de
USD 788,00Detalhes de preços
one way flight
This tour option will include only one way flight (Guangzhou-Beijing economic class)
A partir de
USD 525,00Detalhes de preços
Temple of Heaven
- One-way or round-trip flights from Guangzhou to Beijing. Please make your selection at the time of booking
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle Beijing
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Meal as per itinerary
- Snacks and drinks unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transfer service in Guangzhou
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel