Idiomas da excursão
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
- Para toda a família
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Excursão completa pela cidade
The first stop on your tour is Yu Gardens. The Yu Gardens are the city’s most well-known traditional gardens, historically kept by wealthy families in the Ming and Qing Dynasties. This traditional garden was first created in 1559 and is still a masterpiece of beautiful pavilions, miniature lakes, bridges and rock formations even after being damaged numerous times throughout the 19th century. After you are done exploring the gardens you will head to the markets and bazaars of Shanghai’s Old Town. While soaking up the atmosphere of Old Shanghai, this will be the perfect opportunity to do some souvenir shopping.
Next, visit a silk factory where experts will show you the process of silk making from silkworm to finished products. Here, you will also have the opportunity to shop for gifts and souvenirs. Your guide will be present to assist you while shopping to explain the different qualities of silk, ensuring you are given a fair price for your purchases.
At midday, enjoy a lunch of southern Chinese cuisine at a local restaurant. Lunch will be followed by a visit to Jinmao Tower and its incredible view across Shanghai. After enjoying the views from Jinmao Tower, you will begin a walking tour of the former French Concession, a beloved tree-lined neighborhood. The French Concession was under French control between 1849 and 1943 until the French government signed it over to the Japanese. Next, you will have some time to walk along the wide boulevard of the Bund and photograph one of the worlds most iconic night skylines. The Bund is lined with impressive neo-classical buildings, dating back to Shanghai’s grandest days. Many banks and trading companies from the United Kingdom, France, United States, Italy, Russia, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands and Belgium built offices here in the early 20th century when Shanghai was the financial capital of Asia. The boulevard was also home to the Masonic Club, the Shanghai Club and the consulates of Russia and the United Kingdom.
From here, if you choose round-trip flight, you will be transported back to Shanghai Airport in time between 5pm-10pm for your return flight. If you choose one way and stay in Shanghai for your onward journey, you will be transferred to your hotel in Shanghai instead.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Todos os horários de voo são aproximados e sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições do tempo e das restrições de peso.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
round trip flights
This option will include round trip flights (Guangzhou-Shanghai-Guangzhou economic class )
A partir de
USD 653,00Detalhes de preços
one way flight
This option will include only one way flight (Guangzhou-Shanghai economic class)
A partir de
USD 415,00Detalhes de preços
Jin Mao Tower
- One-way or round-trip flights from Guangzhou to Shanghai
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle in Shanghai
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to attractions as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transfer service in Guangzhou
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please select one-way or round-trip flight ticket at the time of booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.