Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui almoço
- Conduzida por um guia local
After the Canton Tower, you will visit Chen Clan’s Academy, also known as the Guangdong Folk Art Museum, in the west part of Guangzhou’s old town. It is the most recommendable buildup of folk art and tradition of the city. The academy was established in 1894 in Qing Dynasty as a place for students to prepare for their imperial exams. In the Qing Dynasty, people were required to take an exam in order to join the civil service. The Chen Clan Academy consists of 19 buildings in total with nine halls and six courtyards. The complex forms around a north-south axis and the architectural style is a great example of traditional Chinese architecture. You will also have the chance to see beautiful southern art pieces, such as wood carvings and pottery, which give a better idea about how people lived in the past.
Enjoy a local lunch of Southern Chinese cuisine followed by the Wanling Market for some shopping. This is a perfect place for you to try your bargain skills! In the late afternoon, take a Pearl River cruise and discover Guangzhou’s modernity as the sparkling lights on both riverbanks pass by. During the 1-hour cruise, you will be able to experience the beauty of the Pearl River and also see some beautiful sites, such as the White Goose Pool, Zhuhai Square, Aiqun Mansion, the Guangzhou Hotel and the European architecture of Shamian Island buildings. The cruise also passes under ten famous bridges including Renmin Bridge, Haizhu Bridge, Guangzhou Bridge, and Jiefang Bridge. After the cruise you will be taken back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Guangzhou downtown
- English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch (food only)
- Entrance tickets as per the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.