Idiomas da excursão
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Viagem de um dia (destino A a B)
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Inclui almoço
Your first top is the Giant Panda Bear Research Center. Most of the giant pandas in the center stay individually in the cages with large enclosures, each consisting of an indoor room and an outdoor courtyard. The semi-nature enclosures are very large wild areas with border fences. Pandas in these areas will soon be released back into the wild and these enclosures help them adapt to this natural environment. A visit to this center is one of the best ways to see the pandas the way they are as close to their natural habitat as possible
You will have lunch at a local Chinese restaurant and your guide will help to explain every dish that you will be served. After lunch you will visit the Chendu Wuhou Temple built in memory of Zhuge Liang. Zhuge Liang was a well-known strategist and statesman during the Three Kingdoms Period. The temple is located in a southern suburb of Chengdu and covers a surprisingly big area of 37,000 square meters. The temple is one of the best known attractions of the city and no one really knows exactly this amazing example of Chinese architecture was built.
Across from the temple is the Jinli Promenade, a trading and folk art street imitating ancient-style buildings of this region. "Jinli" is the name of an old street in Han-dynasty Chengdu, meaning "make perfection even more perfect and hide the universe in the universe". The ancient Jinli Street was one of the oldest and the most commercialized streets of its time. Ask your tour guide about the local culture including local snacks. There are also other local specialties and souvenirs and feel free to try your bargain skills!
When the tour ends, we will transfer you to the airport in time for your return flight to Guangzhou or to your hotel in Chengdu for your onward journey.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
this option will include round-trip flights (Guangzhou-Chengdu-Guangzhou economic class)
A partir de
USD 813,00Detalhes de preços
one way flight
This option will only include one way flight (Guangzhou-Chengdu economic class)
A partir de
USD 513,00Detalhes de preços
- One-way or round-trip flights from Guangzhou to Chengdu. Please make your selection at the time of booking
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle in Chengdu
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary
- Snacks and drinks unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please specify your preferable departure time at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.