- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Viagem de um dia (destino A a B)
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
First stop is Victoria Peak, the city’s spectacular mountain, and you’ll hop aboard its famous red funicular tram to reach the top. Ride straight up the mountain from Hong Kong’s central district, passing skyscrapers and houses at a jaw-dropping angle, and then see one of the world’s most magnificent city panoramas unfurl before your eyes. Your guide will point out the sleek skyscrapers of Central, as well as top Hong Kong attractions, like Victoria Harbour and even Lamma Island, in the distance.
Head back down the peak, and be driven to Stanley, a small coastal town on the southeastern part of Hong Kong island. Visit Stanley Market -- a massive outdoor arcade that sells reasonably priced Chinese handicrafts alongside bags and sunglasses. Learn of the best stalls from your guide, and get tips to haggle in this shopper’s delight! Check out the town's bird and flower market to see rare flowers and flamboyant-looking birds on sale, and then visit one of Stanley’s restaurants for lunch (own expense).
In the afternoon, hope back onto your private vehicle for a drive to Repulse Bay, Hong Kong’s upscale neighborhood, and stroll around the chic area with your guide, admiring the lavish mansions and villas that abound. Take a break on Repulse Bay’s crescent-shaped beach, and then continue your tour to Aberdeen Harbour.
Here you’ll discover a side of Hong Kong that’s changed from a pirate’s den and fishing village to vibrant waterfront resort. Look at its contrasting sights from a sampan – an old Chinese wooden boat – and see Hong Kong's street traders floating past on boats, against the backdrop of Aberdeen Harbour’s sleek skyscrapers.
If time permits, enjoy a final visit to either Wong Tai Sin Temple or Hong Kong’s famous Ladies’ Market (the choice is yours!) before catching your train back to Guangzhou. After arriving at Guangzhou Station, finish your tour with a hotel drop-off.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Victoria Peak Tram in Hong Kong
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle
- Round-trip bullet train ticket from Guangzhou to Hong Kong
- Private guide
- Round-trip tram ticket to Victoria Peak
- Sampan ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Market purchases
- China multi-entry visa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler. A multi-entry visa is required for this tour.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.