Idiomas da excursão
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Tarifas aéreas para viagens de ida e volta
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui almoço
Start with a morning visit to the world-famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Learn about the first emperor of the Qin Dynasty, who ordered the making of a terracotta army during his reign, and see some of the estimated 8,000 life-size soldiers and horses that were buried in Emperor Qin’s tomb, a UNESCO World Heritage site, to protect him in the afterlife - a testament to his power. At noon enjoy a tasty lunch at De Fa Chang, one of Xi'an’s most renowned restaurants and choose from a dizzying selection of dumplings and other tasty and authentic regional dishes.
In the afternoon, continue exploring the best of Xi’an including Old City sites. Be whisked away to the ancient city wall, one of the oldest and best preserved in China. First built in the 2nd century BC when Chang’an (as it was then known) was an ancient capital, the existing wall dates back to the Ming Dynasty and was completed in AD 1370. Then visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Built in AD 652 during the Tang Dynasty as a holy place for Buddhists, it remains an iconic symbol of old Xi’an. Standing in the Da Ci’en Temple complex, this pagoda was built to house important Buddhist relics and figurines brought from India.
When the Xi'an sightseeing ends, you will be transferred to the Xi’an airport for your return flight. You will be picked up on arrival in Guangzhou and driven safely back to your hotel in Guangzhou just in time for a good night’s sleep.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Round-trip flights
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private terracotta warriors tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adult per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please provide your passport copy or all details including full name, number, expiry and country at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.