Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui embarque no hotel
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
Depart from your hotel in Guatemala City to Chichicastenango at 6:30am (vía Antigua Guatemala) where you will see the most colorful and picturesque outdoor market in Guatemala.
Every Thursday and Sunday, locals from the region gather to buy and sell fruits, vegetables, flowers, grains, animals, textiles and handicrafts. Visit the Santo Tomás Church. There will be time for lunch (not included) before continuing to Panajachel on Lake Atitlan, one of most beautiful place on the world.
Overnight in Panajachel, Atitlan. This tour does not include accommodations, so please indicate where you will stay.
Day 2: Lake Atitlan Boat Tour
Pickup at your hotel in Panajachel. Take a scenic boat ride across Lake Atitlan to the village of Santiago. Lake Atitlan is renowned as one of the most beautiful lakes in the world. German explorer Alexander von Humboldt is the earliest prominent foreigner to be quoted as calling it "The most beautiful lake in the world," and Aldous Huxley famously wrote of it: "Lake Como, it seems to me, touches on the limit of permissibly picturesque, but Atitlán is Como with additional embellishments of several immense volcanoes. It really is too much of a good thing."
Arrive to the village of Santiago Atitlan, the town sits on a bay of Lago Atitlan between two volcanoes. Volcano San Pedro rises to 2,846 metres (9,337 ft) west of town and Volcan Toliman rises to 3,144 metres (10,315 ft) southeast of town. Volcan Atitlan, with a summit of 3,516 metres (11,535 ft), is south-southeast of town. Santiago Atitlan is southwest of Panajachel across the lake. Visit the Mayan God Maximon and learn about the spiritualism and beliefs of the T’zutujil Maya.
We will learn about textiles with a woman wrapping her head with the long head-ribbon or cinta that resembles a halo when in place. We will also see women backstrap-loom and embroider their lovely huipiles, as well as the pants worn by men.
We will visit the Santiago Apostol Church. It was built between 1572 and 1581, and has been restored and reconstructed several times after significant earthquake damage. It has three altarpieces representing the three volcanoes that tower over the village. We return to Panajachel to take a walk in the Santander street. There will be time for lunch at your own expense. At the end of the tour, transfer to Antigua Guatemala or Guatemala City.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Chichicastenango Market, live the experience
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Lake cruise
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour at Chichicastenango Market
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Accommodations. Please indicate where you will stay at Panajachel area Hotels
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.