On the other hand, Chichicastenango market is a social place; it is where you can see Guatemalan live culture. From the appearance of its people, their entrepreneur spirit when bargaining and selling their merchandise to local dishes and other products from the rich Guatemalan soil.
In both ways you will be close to the essence of the Highlands and what Guatemalan soul is!
Idiomas da excursão
Now it is the time to become familiar with the Lake Atitlan. Public boat will take us to Santiago Atitlan.
Although Pana is biggest settlement on the lake, Santiago is the capital. It may be because real native culture managed to stay alive here, while in Pana visitors that started to come here in the "flower-power" era created their blend of life.
Santiago offers food, souvenirs, lessons, insight into local customs and everyday life. You'll find many "cooperativas" that offer various products, you'll meet the locals always ready to teach you something new.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Overnight accommodation
- Landing and facility fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Wednesday: Lake Atitlan - Chichicastenango with overnight accommodation in Atitlan
Thursday: Chichicastenango - Lake Atitlan with overnight accommodation in Atitlan
Saturday: Lake Atitlan - Chichicastenango with overnight accommodation in Atitlan
Sunday: Chichicastenango - Lake Atitlan with overnight accommodation in Atitlan