With picturesque mountains, clear waters, mysterious caves, pretty rocks and pastoral scenes, Guilin is recognized as one of the most naturally beautiful places on earth. This itinerary satisfies your desire of approaching this “Paradise on Earth”. Guilin’s “must see” are all included this escorted tour - Reed Flute Cave, Seven Star Park, Fubo Hill, Elephant Trunk Hill and Li River Cruise.
Idiomas da excursão
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Excursão completa pela cidade
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
The tour begins when our guide and driver meet you at your hotel lobby in the morning. Today we will visit the highlights of the city. The first stop will be the marvelous Reed Flute Cave. Represented as the Palace of Nature's Art, the Reed Flute Cave is renowned for the marvelous stalagmites, stalactites, stone columns, stone curtains and stone flowers. With the help of lighting facilities, the cave looks more fabulous. Then we go to visit the Seven Star Park, which is the largest comprehensive park in the city including sites like Follower Bridge, Camel Hill and Seven Star Cave. The Seven Star Park is so named because the seven peaks in the park distribute in the form of the Dipper.
Lunch is on your own arrangement. Our guide will be glad to give you some advice about meal choices. In the afternoon, visit the Fubo Hill and the Elephant Trunk Hill. The Fubo Hill boasts fantastic and unique rocks, stalactites, cloister and pavilions. The Elephant Trunk Hill is the landmark of the city and cannot be missed. After the trip is completed, we will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight accommodation is not included.
Day 2: Li River Cruise (L)
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and then drive you to Zhujiang dock to board one of the best cruises on Li River. Our guide will escort you on boat and give you introductions about the stunning landscape on both sides of Li River. Lunch will be offered on the cruise. The meal may not meet your expectation, so we advise you have a big breakfast in your hotel this morning.
You will reach Yangshuo after around four hours' sailing. Have some free time to wander around the famous West Street. Then you will have a trip to the local villages to experience the amazing rural scenery. At the end of the day, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Guilin. The transfer takes about 1.5 hours.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Entrance fees
- Private guide and driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off for both Day 1 and Day 2
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch on board on Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Overnight accommodation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.