Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Preço competitivo
The schedule is as follows:
Day 1 - Start anytime | Orientation: complete paperwork & receive materials
Day 2 - 08:30 am to 5:00 pm | Theory and 2 adventure dives - optional night dive at 6.00 pm
Day 3 - 05:55 am to 11:00 am | 2 adventure dives - optional night dive at 6.00 pm if not done on day 2
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Upon arrival to Koh Tao, a person with a sign from the dive resort will be waiting for you and take you to your accommodation and dive center.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Advance Open Water Course
- Meals: water, coffee, tea & snacks on the dive boat only
- Accommodation: 3 nights in basic fan room accommodated by the dive supplier
- English speaking tour guide: Dive instructor
- Others: Diving course consisting of 1-2 classroom session covering knowledge reviews and 5 dives (PADI standards), PADI Advanced Open Water Manual, certification & diving equipment
- Transport to and from the resort from Koh Tao pier
- Travel Insurance (Compulsory)
- All other expenses not stated as included in the above.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Participants must currently hold PADI certification for Open Water Diving to participate in this course
- It is not possible for children to book Advanced Open Water
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Diving at Koh Tao can be done year round. The very best season is March - April being whale shark season and July - September, which normally has great visibility and plenty to see below surface. Note that September - November is the monsoon season where occasional rain showers may be expected