Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui embarque e entrega gratuitas no porto
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
The first day of the course consists of both lessons on theory and practical training in a swimming pool or in shallow sea water. The first day of the course generally starts at after 2 pm and end in the late afternoon. The other 3 days starts early morning.
Day 2: Today you will be assigned to an instructor and a dive buddy. Theory lessons and practical training in a swimming pool or shallow sea water. Your instructor will help you find the appropriate gear.
Day 3: If necessary, you will take additional theory lessons in the morning and then sail out to make your first two ocean dives!
Day 4: On the last day of the course you will make two ocean dives and finish your certification. Now you can call yourself an internationally certified diver! With the Open Water certification you have permission to dive all around the world. You can continue the adventure, and straight away start the Advanced Open Water course, here you will drastically develop yourself as a diver, and learn to navigate and descend to depths of 30 meters.
Day 5: Today you are free to do as you please. Please ask the reception what time you can check out today.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Upon arrival to Koh Tao, a person with a sign from the dive resort will be waiting for you and take you to your accommodation and dive center
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Meals: water, coffee, tea & snacks on the dive boat only
- Accommodation: 4 nights in basic fan room accommodated by the dive supplier
- Free transport to and from Koh Tao pier
- English speaking tour guide: Dive instructor
- Others: Diving course consisting of five academic sessions, one confined water session covering 5 modules (swimming pool or bay) and four open water dives to a maximum depth of 18m. PADI Open Water Manual, tables, certification & diving equipment.
- Travel Insurance (Compulsory)
- All other expenses not stated as included in the above.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Diving at Koh Tao can be done year round. The very best season is March April being whale shark season and July - September, which normally has great visibility and plenty to see below surface. Note that September - November is the monsoon season where occasional rain showers may be expected
- Travel insurance is compulsory to participate on this tour