Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
7:15am pick up from your hotel in Guwahati and transfer to tour hotel for check in. Breakfast at the hotel. Take a half day tour of the
city visiting Kamakhya Devi Temple atop a hotel and the ISKON Temple. Take a walk around Fancy Bazaar and Panbazaar. Lunch at
a restaurant. Afterwards take a 4-hour drive to Tezpur. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Tezpur-Bomdila-Dirang
After breakfast proceed to Dirang on a four hour journey. Midway is Bomdila from where there would be a steep ascent. The road passes
through some of the densest and loveliest forests of India and the view of from the Dirang Valley is breathtaking. Dirang is home to
tribes, apple orchards, sheep breeding farms and hot springs. Dinner and overnight at Dirang.
Day 3 : Dirang- Sella Pass - Tawang
After breakfast take a fascinating drive to Tawang along the Dirang River. After a 2-hour drive cross the Sela Pass at an altitude of
14000 ft. From Sela Pass the downhill journey is incredibly beautiful. Check into your hotel. In the afternoon visit the Gompa - a 300-year old Buddhist monastery. It is considered the second most important after the one at Lhasa in Tibet. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4:Tawang - Pangong Tang Tso Lake
After breakfast drive uphill to see the lovely Pangong Tang Tso Lake. In the afternoon stroll through the town. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Tawang - Dirang
After breakfast take the return journey to Dirang - 195 km. En route stop at villages and interact with the tribes with their colourful dresses.
Dinner and overnight at Dirang.
Day 6: Dirang-Tezpur
After breakfast drive to Tezpur. Visit a tea garden to see the processing of tea. Dinner and overnight.
Day 7: Tezpur-Majuli
After breakfast begin your 5-hour journey to the largest fresh-water mid-river island of Majuli on UNESCO World Heritage Site. Take a ferry
ride to the island. In the evening take a walking tour of the island. Dinner and overnight.
Day 8: Majuli
After breakfast visit the various cultural places in the island. Take walking tours of this unique island. Dinner and overnight.
Day 9: Majuli - Jorhat
After breakfast return by ferry to Nematighat and then to Jorhat.
Your tour will end after free drop-off at Jorhat Airport for flight out of the city.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Wild Orchid - Arunachal Pradesh
- 8 nights accommodation
- Hotel pickup in Guwahati
- Hotel drop-off at Jorhat Airport in Assem
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Breakfast and morning tea
- Buffet dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- We will confirm your booking within 48 hours subject to availability
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Soft shoes for walking recommended
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.