Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Inclui jantar
12:15: Embark at Tuan Chau Marina pier (Tuan Chau Island, Halong City). Enjoy complimentary tea at the private lounge.
12:30: Transfer to the Halong Cruise. Have a welcome drink, then take a little time for a by cruise briefing. Check in your cabins afterwards.
1:00: Enjoy a delicious set lunch then relax on the sundeck and take in the unparalleled scenery of Halong Bay while cruising ahead to the Bay. Cruise through the Hoa Cuong floating fishing village.
2:30: Arrive at Me Cung Cave ( Bewitching Grotto). Join the tour with your guide to explore the cave. Climb up several rugged stone stairs to see a great lake considered, a royal garden and surrounded by mountains whose water is blue year-round.
4:00: Back to the cruise and head to Bright Cave - a very beautiful lagoon belongs to Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Island. Forget about the distance of geography, the cave now introduced by this cruise. Visit some tunnel caves by Kayak or bamboo boat. Time to savor the beauty and amazing islet’s stalactites in detail.
Enjoy swimming around the cruise (weather permitting). Relax on the sundeck. Enjoy fantastic views and take stunning pictures of gleaming sunsets.
6:30: Join Cooking demonstration on the sundeck. Learn how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
7:30: Enjoy fabulous buffet BBQ dinner (available for group 15 passengers and above) served with a variety of Vietnamese and Western foods.
9:00: Evening activities: watching film at the outdoor bar, playing board and card games; squid fishing on boat. Enjoy squid cooked after fishing.
10:00: Overnight. End of Day 1.
06:30: Tai Chi class on the Sundeck.
07:30: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and bakeries on board.
08:30: Arrive at the cruise's exclusive floating house, Rang Dua area by tender – one of few existing houses left after the regulation of Management to relocate the traditional floating village to main land.
09:30 - 11:00: Check out cabin. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room to enjoy the bay scenery on the way back to Tuan Chau pier. Farewell Lunch served on board.
11:45: Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 1 night(s) in your chosen cabin
- English-speaking guide for whole trip
- Meals on board: 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- All entrance fees of activities as mentioned in Itinerary
- Shuttle bus service - 25$/person/return, Hanoi hotel pick up and drop off
- Drinks on order
- Nail service and foot massage
- Tips and personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- There will be a surcharge of 80 USD for single travelers staying in a single cabin.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.