Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui almoço
- Conduzida por um guia local
The hometown of the writer Lu Xun, the prefecture-level city of Shaoxing in Hangzhou Bay is lined with canals. Board a Wupeng boat to take in the town’s ancient bridges, the residences facing the water, and the bazaars by the canal’s banks. The boats are covered with an awning that is woven out of thin bamboo strips, and painted shiny black. These boats are special to the town, and are one of the most traditional modes of transport for local residents. There is no better way to explore the town.
Next, walk to Shen Garden, which, during the Southern Song Dynasty, was the private garden of a wealthy Shaoxing businessman named Shen. At the time, it was the largest private garden in Shaoxing, and potentially in all of China. The garden has inspired many poets with its beautiful scenery.
After enjoying a delicious Chinese lunch at a local restaurant, your guide will lead you on a short walk to the Lanting Orchid Pavilion. See skilled displays of orchid arrangement and marvel at the beautiful finished pieces. The pavilion was the location of the Orchid Pavilion Gathering in the year 353, and is famous for the calligraphy of Wang Xizhi. At that time, 42 members of the literati gathered at the pavilion to drink together and write poetry. To this day, it is considered one of the birthplaces of Chinese calligraphy, with a history of over 1600 years.
Conclude your tour with a drop-off back at your hotel in Hangzhou.
Please note: A minimum of two adults per booking is required.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hangzhou downtown
- Admission to attractions as per itinerary
- Local English-speaking guide
- Boat ride
- Lunch at a Chinese restaurant
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is two years
- A minimum of two adults per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.