Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
The first stop of your full-day guided tour of Hangzhou is the Leifeng Pagoda, an octagonal 5-story tower surrounded by gorgeous forest and lake views. The pagoda is named after Leifeng, one of the most famous soldiers of the People’s Liberation Army of China. Your guide will tell you about the Legend of the White Snake while here. The pagoda is located on Sunset Hill south of Hangzhou’s lake, and was originally built in 975 AD during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period under the rule of King Qian Chu. It collapsed in 1924, but was not fully rebuilt until 2002.
After that, your guide will bring you to the China National Silk Museum, the first state-level professional silk museum in the country, to learn the history of this luxurious textile that has played, and still plays such an important role in China’s history. China was one of the first countries that start making clothes with silk, and the museum shows how silk spread throughout the ancient Silk Road and into Europe. You can even try weaving it yourself!
After visiting the museum, we will take you to have lunch at a local restaurant. Make sure to ask your guide what the Hangzhou specialties are! Afterwards, visit the former residence of Hu Xueyan, a notable businessman in China during the end of the Qing Dynasty. He was active in banking, real estate, trading and Chinese medicine. He even gained a red-topped hat – a rank indicating an officer of second grade by the Qing imperial court. At his house you can admire the elegance of traditional Chinese-style architecture. Browse through the various collections and do a little souvenir-shopping!
Then you will have a free walk along Hangzhou’s Qinghefang Ancient Pedestrian Street, a tourist-oriented shopping and dining street with a range of traditional snacks and souvenirs. Make sure you take the opportunity to ask your tour guide questions! This is also the perfect place to pick up some souvenirs to bring home for your friends and family. After this, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hangzhou downtown
- Local English-speaking guide
- Lunch at a Chinese restaurant
- Admission to all attractions as indicated in the itinerary
- Additional snacks and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 2 years old
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.