Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Viagem de vários dias
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Conduzida por um guia local
6.30 - 6.45: Get picked up from your accommodation and board a coach ride to Sapa. While en-route you can admire the countryside and mountains in the distance.
9.30: You will continue to Lao Cai where you will take a short break.
11.00: Take one more break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of mountains and rice terraces along the ways from Lao Cai to Sapa city.
13.00: Arrive in Sapa Town and admire the colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Your tour guide would take you to the hotel where you will stay to have a local Vietnamese lunch.
14.30: Take a short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village, which is home to the Black H’mong ethnic group and is also located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. You will walk uphill for bus to pick you up and head back to Sapa in the afternoon. Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Arrive back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 2: Sapa - trek to Lao Chai and Ta Van – Sapa – Hanoi (Breakfast/Lunch)
7.00 – 8.00: Have breakfast at the hotel, check out of the room and prepare a light bag for trekking. (Keep big luggage in the hotel)
9.00: Start trekking down to the Lao Chai village of the Black H’mong ethnic group, about 8 km from Sapa town. Here, you will discover their daily life including how they make traditional clothes, handicraft, and more. You will also visit the biggest valley which provides the best view for golden rice terrace fields in Vietnam. After Lao Chai, it's time to walk to the Ta Van village of the Dzay people, a small group of ethnic people in Vietnam with a rich culture and beautiful houses located on rice paddy fields.
12.00: Lunch with the locals in one of the local houses. The bus will pick you up from Ta Van village and return to Sapa Town.
In the afternoon. you'll have free time at your leisure for shopping or visiting Sapa on your own.
16.00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, you will once again have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
21.30: We arrive in Hanoi and transport you back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
From Sapa: Sapa Legend Hotel at 11 Muong Hoa Road, Sapa Town.
Sapa - Hanoi 2:30pm
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Sapa tour 2 days Hotel Stay
Getting to Sapa from Hanoi by bus to discover spectacular view of Sapa Mountains. Experience 1 night at Sapa city centre. Bus start 07.00am and 16.00 from Sapa to Hanoi daily.
A partir de
USD 109,00Detalhes de preços
Sapa tour 2 days HomeStay
Getting to Sapa from Hanoi by bus to discover spectacular view of Sapa Mountains. Experience 1 night at basic homestay in hill tribe village. Bus start 07.00am and 16.00 from Sapa to Hanoi daily.
A partir de
USD 106,00Detalhes de preços
Sapa 2 days Single Hotel Stay
You travel alone. You want to Join in with the Group trekking to Villages, having meals with other travelers, sharing the life with the locals. Book with us - We arrange the best!
A partir de
USD 136,00Detalhes de preços
Daily Bus to Sapa from Hanoi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guides (Local guide in Bus Tranfer, Local guide in Sapa)
- Meals: 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- Entrance fees (Lao Chai – Ta Van village – Cat Cat Village)
- Deluxe room in Legend Hotel Sapa/Panorama/Bamboo hotel
- Travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In day 2, if you do not want to attend the long trek Lao Chai – Ta Van, our tour leader will help you visit another place. All tickets and transportation fees are at your expense.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Bookings that into Christmas, New Years Eve, and Vietnamese Lunar New Year (Tet) may subject to the peak seasonal surcharge.
- Bring warm clothes, a scarf and hat, as the weather in Sapa is unpredictable. It is normally cold in September to March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary.
- US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.