- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Para toda a família
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
You will be picked up early in the morning for the journey to Ba Be national forest, a drive of approximately 150 miles (230 kilometers). Along the way you will pause to visit a Tay minority community, the second largest ethnic group in Vietnam after the Viets, mostly living off the cultivation of rice. You will continue to Ba Be National Park for a boat ride along the Nang River, with time to explore Ba Be Lake, the caves of Puong Grotto and tiny Widow Island. You will also visit the stilt houses of the Tay community in Bo Lu Village, where you will spend the night in Mr Linh's homestay. You will enjoy a dinner of home cooked local specialities.
Day 2: Ba Be Lake - Ban Gioc Waterfall (B, L, D)
After breakfast, we will depart for Cao Bằng close to Vietnam’s northern border with China. You will be introd uced to the Nung people in the village of Phuoc Sen, a small village famous for the production of farming tools. Like the Tays, the Nungs largely live by farming the terraced rice paddies that you will see all around as you transfer to Ban Gioc Waterfall, the majestic falls that demarcate the border between Vietnam and China. Spend some time at leisure relaxing and taking souvenir photos as you soak up the sublime atmosphere of Vietnam’s most beautiful waterfall. You will Visit Nguom Ngao “Tiger Cave” before returning to Cao Bang town for overnight in Thanh Loan hotel
Day 3: Cao Bang - Ha Noi (B, L)
After a night in the hotel in Cao Bang, you will depart for your transfer south to Hanoi. It is a journey of approximately 185 miles (310 kilometers) through vertiginous rice paddies and remote villages. You will get the chance to stop at an ethnic village known for its rice production. This is the road less traveled in Vietnam, offering the chance to enjoy some peace and tranquility.
There will be a stop for lunch before returning to your hotel in the bustling city of Hanoi.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 2 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.