Idiomas da excursão
- Para toda a família
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
8am - 8:30am
Leave Hanoi for Halong City and check in at Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall - The Oriental Sails Lounge in Hong Gai Tourist Wharf.
12:30pm - 1pm
Embark on the Starlight and enjoy a welcome drink before a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Then you will check-in to your cabin.
1:15pm - 4pm
Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay.
4pm - 5pm
Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the most beautiful cave in Bai Tu Long Bay.
5pm - 5:30pm
Return to Starlight before cruising to Cong Do Area to enjoy the sunset and relaxation with a Jacuzzi.
5:30pm - 7pm
Try mini golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef. Happy hour with finger food is also served at this time.
7pm - 9pm
Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on request.
9pm - 10pm
Join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke, laze around or relax in your cabin. Overnight on board at the Cong Do Area.
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay - Hanoi (B, L)
6:30am - 7am
Welcome a new day with an amazing dawn on the legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul with a tai chi lesson on the sundeck.
7am - 8am
Catch a morning view of the seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee and have breakfast while cruising toward Vung Vieng fishing village.
8am - 9am
You are free to choose one of the below options:
Option 1: Fishing village visit
Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village - one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in a closed lagoon that is surrounded by mountains which provides an excellent setting for some good photos.
Option 2: Beach and kayaking
For those who would like some water activities and the beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swim and play volleyball or try your hand at some kayaking in the magnificent setting of Halong Bay.
9am - 9:30am
Return to Starlight for freshening up and checking out of your cabin. Starlight weighs anchor to continue roaming around the picturesque route toward Hon Gai harbor.
9:30am - 12pm
Have early lunch before disembarking at 12pm, the end of the tour.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- Bamboo Rowboat trip in Luon Cave or kayaking option
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- Welcome drink
- Cooking class
- Snacks during happy hour
- Meals on-board per itinerary
- Sunrise tai-chi demonstration
- Complimentary bottled water
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
- Single supplement at $130 USD/single is not included if guests travel alone or group in odd number. The Compulsory single supplement will be paid upon arrival on board
- Surcharge for Compulsory Gala dinner on 24 and 31 Dec at: $35 USD/person
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.