Grab your chance to explore Halong Bay – Natural Wonder, a UNESCO World Heritage Site of cultural and historical significance – on a unique 3 days 2 nights cruise with The Au Co. With a wide range of activities on-board and extra, The Au Co promises you a most memorable experience while discovering the Gulf of Tonkin and enjoying your time. Whether you choose to explore hidden caves by kayak or bamboo boats, swimming in the emerald waters, cycling around Viet Hai Fishing Village on Cat Ba Island or simply indulging in the magnificent view on the sundeck, there is always something to meet everyone’s expectation. Open-air bar, spa & massage area and Jacuzzi are awaiting your time to pamper yourself. The diversity of activities on-board and so forth keeps your cruise always interesting and worth remembering for a lifetime!
Idiomas da excursão
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui embarque no hotel
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui jantar
- Viagem de vários dias
12.30: Arrive in Halong Bay. Check-in at the cruise center, take rest and get ready to start your lifetime cruise.
12.45: Depart from Tuan Chau Island, meet the crew on board and receive the safety briefing.
13.00: Let the vacation begin with a delicious lunch as the boat cruises toward South East Ha Long Bay passing by Chicken Crock, Finger Islet, Toad Islet…
15.00: Explore Dark & Bright Cave by bamboo boat or kayak.
Optional: Traditional massage (chargeable), sunbathing on board or swimming around platform in Dark and Bright Lagoon.
17.30: Bar opens for the Happy Hour "Buy one get one free".
18.00: Traditional cooking demonstration on sundeck (or in the restaurant if weather does not allow) while The Au Co cruises back to overnight area.
19.30: Set menu dinner is served in the restaurant while the boat is anchored for our overnight stop.
21.00: Free time to be spent watching movies in the restaurant, squid fishing at reception area.
Day 2: Ha long Bay – Lan Ha Bay (B/L/D)
06.15: Start your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee.
07.30: Have breakfast on-board while The Au Co cruises through the Bay passing a lot of beautiful spots. It’s good time to take amazing pictures.
09.00: Arrive at Cat Ba Island. Cycling and exploring the tropical junk in national park with the guide from crew members.
10.30: Return to the boat. Take time to relax.
12.00: Enjoy lunch in Ha Long restaurant while The Au Co slowly passes by beautiful karst towers.
14.30: Our captain and chief engineer will show Bridge and Engine room. A special tour allowed by the captain.
15.00: Visit Ho Ba Ham area by kayaking (If weather does not permit, alternative: Ang Du area).
16.30: Back to the boat for relaxation on board.
17.30: Make the most of an extended Happy Hour (buy 1 get 1 free on drinking).
19.30: Enjoy the barbecue buffet in the restaurant while the boat is at anchor.
21.00: More free time to be spent watching movies in the restaurant, squid fishing at the reception area OR join our kitchen staff for the fruit carving session.
Day 3: Halong Bay (B)
06.30: Start the day with a Tai-Chi lesson on the sundeck or enjoy the breath-taking views of the bay while The Au Co cruises leisurely in Halong Bay.
07.00: Take your time over breakfast.
08.00: Explore one of the biggest caves in Ha Long Bay, beautiful stalactites and stalagmite in Surprise cave.
09.00: Back to the boat, prepare for check out: passenger’s bags must be put in the corridor.
09.30: Join a Vietnamese traditional tea ceremony before check-out.
10.45: Disembark in Tuan Chau port.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Todos os horários de voo são aproximados e sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições do tempo e das restrições de peso.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Deluxe Cabin & Bus Transfer
3-day exclusive cruise trip with Deluxe Cabin and round-trip transfer by bus from Hanoi center to Halong City. 06 meals included: 02 breakfast - 02 lunch - 02 dinner.
A partir de
USD 434,00Detalhes de preços
Executive Cabin & Bus Transfer
3-day exclusive cruise trip with Executive Cabin and round-trip transfer by bus from Hanoi center to Halong City. 06 meals included: 02 breakfast - 02 lunch - 02 dinner.
A partir de
USD 607,00Detalhes de preços
Long Quan Suite & Bus Transfer
3-day exclusive cruise trip in the luxurious Long Quan Suite with round-trip transfer by shuttle bus from Hanoi center to Halong City.
A partir de
USD 883,00Detalhes de preços
Executive Cabin & Seaplane
3-day exclusive cruise trip in Executive Cabin with round-trip transfer by seaplane from Noi Bai airport to Halong Bay and transfer between your hotel in Hanoi centre to Noi Bai airport.
A partir de
USD 1.451,00Detalhes de preços
Long Quan Suite & Seaplane
3-day exclusive cruise trip in the luxurious Long Quan Suite with round-trip transfer by seaplane from Noi Bai airport to Halong Bay and transfer between your hotel in Hanoi centre to Noi Bai airport.
A partir de
USD 1.727,00Detalhes de preços
The Au Co Cruises in Halong Bay
- Welcome cocktail
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 2 nights accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Kayaking (subject to availability)
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Visa arrangements.
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Wifi is available on board for free of charge in the terrace deck. However, interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- All adult prices are applied for group with even numbers of pax (for example 2, 4, 6...) only. A single supplement will be applied to the odd one out if groups have odd numbers of passengers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Seaplane Tour option Cancellation/ Change: Should it become necessary for you to cancel or change the booking of any tour option which includes seaplane transportation, the terms and conditions for cancellation or change of seaplane ticket(s) will be applied strictly following the cancellation and change policy of Hai Au Aviation specified at www.seaplanes.vn/en/about-us/conditions-of-carriage.html
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.