Travel from Hanoi to Halong Bay, where you will visit Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave), among others. This 3-day trip includes a full day on Lan Ha Bay with many activities on offer such as kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, and swimming, or simply relaxing on the beach. Overnight accommodation includes deluxe en-suite cabins with full meals served on board.
Idiomas da excursão
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Experiência romântica, perfeita para casais
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Single deluxe cabin
Single deluxe cabin, max = 1 pax + 1 child under 10 yrs old
A partir de
USD 369,00Detalhes de preços
The cabin is set up with 1 double bed, 2 single beds or 1 double bed + 1 single bed. Min = 2 pax, max = 3 pax + 1 child under 10.
A partir de
USD 289,00Detalhes de preços
stand-up kayak in Lan Ha Bay
- 2 nights' accommodation in deluxe cabins with air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms
- Welcome drinks
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Use of kayak and paddleboard equipment
- Insurance on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Pickup outside city center
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country, date of birth, gender, Vietnam visa validity is required at time of booking for all participants (or at least 3 days before depature date)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
This morning you will be picked up from your hotel and transfer to Halong Bay. Then board your cruise where you will be provided with a short safety briefing. After checking in to the cabin, savor a delectable lunch as the boat cruises among the limestone islands.
In the afternoon, enjoy a kayaking trip to the hidden areas of the bay and explore the Luon Cave area, one of the hidden caves in Halong Bay. Your next stop is Soi Sim Island for swimming or relaxing at the beach, or climb up to the top of the island for a panoramic view over Halong Bay.
At the end of the day, return to the main boat for a shower and then relax as the sun sets before having dinner. In the evening you can try squid fishing or just relax on the sundeck or at the bar.
Day 2: Halong – Lan Ha Bay (B/L/D)
This morning start your day with a Tai Chi exercise or take the opportunity to get photos of the sunrise from the sundeck. After having breakfast you will be picked up by a smaller boat and cruise to Lan Ha Bay. Explore the Light and Dark Cave by kayak or stand-up paddleboard. You'll have free time to go swimming and relax at the beach before returning to the boat for a barbecue lunch on board.
After lunch, continue your kayaking in Lan Ha Bay. Then continue to a floating pearl farm and learn the technique of making high-quality pearls. If the weather permits, continue with your guide to Three Peach Beach for swimming, before returning to the boat for dinner and a second night on board.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
In the early morning, join Tai Chi classes or again take some wonderful photos of the sun rising. You'll have breakfast before stopping at Amazing Cave (Sung Sot Cave) in Halong Bay.
Back on board, freshen up and check out of your cabin then watch a cooking demonstration while cruising back to the harbor. Savor your final lunch on board before disembarking. Your guide will then transfer you back to you hotel in Hanoi.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.